Page 137 of 754 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237637 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Oh, Trump also shared the doctored video of Pelosi. You'd think that they would find someone more capable than Trump Jr to doctor videos to make your political opponents appear drunk. Something other than just slowing the video down by 30% and leaving the vocal artifacts intact.

Mr. Trump tweeted a separate video of Ms. Pelosi, from Fox Business, which spliced together moments from a 20-minute news conference to emphasize points where she had stumbled on her words. “PELOSI STAMMERS THROUGH NEWS CONFERENCE,” the president tweeted.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    I am the most massive of all massive gaylords. I am the lord of gaylords. You can call me Lord of Gay.
    Shut up Lord of Gay.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Jesus... 2 day meltdown. That might be the record for snowflakiness...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This is correct.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is correct.
    How's it feel to be complicit with child rape victims being forced to give birth?

How's it feel to be complicit with child rape victims being forced to give birth?
    How's it feel to suck at reading?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus... 2 day meltdown. That might be the record for snowflakiness...
    hey now, no more microaggressions or we'll have to send him to his safe spot.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

PS - I actually agree that there should be circumstances for abortion... anytime before the 1st trimester, rape, incest and that .0003% chance the mother could die.

But, let's be honest: The liberals have forced this pendulum so far right by saying a woman can abort up to and including the end of the 3rd trimester.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.