Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 266

Thread: Rising left wing violence

  1. #1

    Default Rising left wing violence

    Dayton shooting: What we know about Connor Betts' politics

    I especially love this sentence:

    He voted in multiple Democratric primaries. President Trump said he had supported Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and antifa, a militant group that protests far-right ideology.
    Just look how low our media have become.

    They don't refer to Antifa as a violent left wing group, they refer to it as a group that "protests far-right ideology."

    Can you imagine if they referred to the KKK as a group that "protests interracial marriage laws."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,792
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Dude came off way more nuts than they usually do too. Had a rape and murder book.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They don't refer to Antifa as a violent left wing group, they refer to it as a group that "protests far-right ideology."
    I'm sure we could find exceptions but in general that is accurate by all accounts. Reports are that the group only exists to counter white supremacist violence which is considered by most people a far-right fascist ideology.

    The KKK called for outright public murder of innocent people. Quite a difference.

    And no I don't condone antifa's violence.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm sure we could find exceptions but in general that is accurate by all accounts. Reports are that the group only exists to counter white supremacist violence which is considered by most people a far-right fascist ideology.

    The KKK called for outright public murder of innocent people. Quite a difference.

    And no I don't condone antifa's violence.
    You did before when you literally said that "Antifa means Anti-fascist" and therefore can't be a terrorist group
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm sure we could find exceptions but in general that is accurate by all accounts. Reports are that the group only exists to counter white supremacist violence which is considered by most people a far-right fascist ideology.
    The Ohio shooter aligned with Antifa and murdered 9 people and injured dozens others. And here's a non-shocker: his targets weren't "white supremacists."

    Oh yeah, let's not forget Antifa attacked a gay Asian reporter and put him in the hospital because he dared to record their evil doings.

    But you're a good liberal stooge so when the facts don't align with your views...you just ignore the facts! Gays thrown under the bus, Asians thrown under the bus, just throw everyone under the bus you claim to care about as long as it makes a violent left wing terror group look good and their targets are just bad guys.

    You are so pathetic you don't deserve to live in this great country of ours. Move to Venezuela where you belong.

  6. #6

    Default

    I literally just posted that I do not condone antifa's violence. I never have.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm sure we could find exceptions but in general that is accurate by all accounts. Reports are that the group only exists to counter white supremacist violence which is considered by most people a far-right fascist ideology.

    The KKK (a democrat founded terrorist organization) called for outright public murder of innocent people. Quite a difference.

    And no I don't condone antifa's violence.
    Fixed for historical accuracy.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I literally just posted that I do not condone antifa's violence. I never have.
    My post has nothing to do with you condoning Antifa's violence or not.

    You said Antifa exists solely "to counter white supremacist violence." You are flat out wrong. You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried. Maybe it's time to cancel your subscription to the NYT because clearly it is rotting your brain.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    My post has nothing to do with you condoning Antifa's violence or not.

    You said Antifa exists solely "to counter white supremacist violence." You are flat out wrong. You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried. Maybe it's time to cancel your subscription to the NYT because clearly it is rotting your brain.
    #1) You know he COULD be more wrong if he tried. Apologize to him for quantifing his level of stupidity. It's infinite.
    #2) He only uses free sources to get his marching orders. Daily Beast, motherjones and moveon.org
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    #1) You know he COULD be more wrong if he tried. Apologize to him for quantifing his level of stupidity. It's infinite.
    True, my mistake. I have faith in you that you could be more wrong and more dumb, Back.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •