Page 179 of 191 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1907

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

  1. #1781

    Default




    Last edited by Methais; 06-25-2019 at 03:23 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #1782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'll bet you 1m Back believes her 100% though.
    Yeah but that's like betting if the sky is blue. Back was upset that Trump didn't kill 150 people, remember? It doesn't take much to get him to be against Trump.

  3. #1783
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,744
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  4. #1784

    Default

    HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

    So this woman claims Trump raped her in a Bergdorf's dressing room while she was trying on lingerie (or Trump wanted her to try on lingerie or something.) She also said most people think of rape as sexy because they "think of the fantasies."

    This was literally the plot for an episode of Law & Order from 2002! I'm not even joking!

    Here is the dialogue:

    Detective: Did anyone want to roleplay a rape with you in a public place?
    Guy: Yes there was one, and it was not her fantasy, it was mine. Role play took place in the dressing room at Bergdorf's while she was trying on lingerie.

    The FANTASY took place at a BERGDORF'S dressing room while the woman was TRYING ON LINGERIE.

    She also claims the rape happened in 1996 and this episode aired just 6 years later in 2002.

    Either this is the most fantastical of all coincidences or CNN and MSNBC got played hard, AGAIN!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-25-2019 at 10:01 PM.

  5. #1785
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

    So this woman claims Trump raped her in a Bergdorf's dressing room while she was trying on lingerie (or Trump wanted her to try on lingerie or something.) She also said most people think of rape as sexy because they "think of the fantasies."

    This was literally the plot for an episode of Law & Order from 2002! I'm not even joking!

    Here is the dialogue:

    Detective: Did anyone want to roleplay a rape with you in a public place?
    Guy: Yes there was one, and it was not her fantasy, it was mine. Role play took place in the dressing room at Bergdorf's while she was trying on lingerie.

    The FANTASY took place at a BERGDORF'S dressing room while the woman was TRYING ON LINGERIE.

    She also claims the rape happened in 1996 and this episode aired just 6 years later in 2002.

    Either this is the most fantastical of all coincidences or CNN and MSNBC got played hard, AGAIN!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tgo01 again.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  6. #1786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

    So this woman claims Trump raped her in a Bergdorf's dressing room while she was trying on lingerie (or Trump wanted her to try on lingerie or something.) She also said most people think of rape as sexy because they "think of the fantasies."

    This was literally the plot for an episode of Law & Order from 2002! I'm not even joking!

    Here is the dialogue:

    Detective: Did anyone want to roleplay a rape with you in a public place?
    Guy: Yes there was one, and it was not her fantasy, it was mine. Role play took place in the dressing room at Bergdorf's while she was trying on lingerie.

    The FANTASY took place at a BERGDORF'S dressing room while the woman was TRYING ON LINGERIE.

    She also claims the rape happened in 1996 and this episode aired just 6 years later in 2002.

    Either this is the most fantastical of all coincidences or CNN and MSNBC got played hard, AGAIN!
    In b4 Backlash says that the Law & Order episode was based on Trump.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #1787

    Default

    Trump and Putin sitting next to each other taking questions from the press:

    Reporter: Will you tell Russia not to interfere in our elections?!
    Trump: Absolutely I will.
    Trump turns to Putin: Don't interfere, don't interfere in our elections.

    "Journalists" on Twitter: Trump wasn't being serious! He was making a mockery of our Democracy!

    This really did happen by the way. Even when Trump does exactly what the media asks him to do they still complain.

  8. #1788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump and Putin sitting next to each other taking questions from the press:

    Reporter: Will you tell Russia not to interfere in our elections?!
    Trump: Absolutely I will.
    Trump turns to Putin: Don't interfere, don't interfere in our elections.

    "Journalists" on Twitter: Trump wasn't being serious! He was making a mockery of our Democracy!

    This really did happen by the way. Even when Trump does exactly what the media asks him to do they still complain.
    Putin missed an amazing trolling opportunity. Must be getting soft in his old age.

  9. #1789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump and Putin sitting next to each other taking questions from the press:

    Reporter: Will you tell Russia not to interfere in our elections?!
    Trump: Absolutely I will.
    Trump turns to Putin: Don't interfere, don't interfere in our elections.

    "Journalists" on Twitter: Trump wasn't being serious! He was making a mockery of our Democracy!

    This really did happen by the way. Even when Trump does exactly what the media asks him to do they still complain.
    Wait.. didn't Obama already tell him to "knock it off"?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  10. #1790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait.. didn't Obama already tell him to "knock it off"?
    That's what Trump should have said too just for that reason + media meltdown.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •