Page 732 of 763 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump's mental lapses are getting more frequent. I think it's why he did not participate in the debates. He certainly won't be able to debate Biden.
    You’re funny.

My blind 12 year old shih-tzu could win a debate against Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You’re funny.

My blind 12 year old shih-tzu could win a debate against Biden.
    Trump goes into a long rant at a campaign rally confusing Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi, one of several ongoing mental confusion moments for the indicted ex-president and what do we here from the right? "B-b-but Biden!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I wonder if they same physician who claims he's a perfectly healthy 215 also did his cognitive function test? Cuz it'd explain their also failing to catch his late stage syphilis some are alleging.
    Friendly reminder that Seran is the only person on the planet who is more incoherent than Joe Biden.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump goes into a long rant at a campaign rally confusing Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi, one of several ongoing mental confusion moments for the indicted ex-president and what do we here from the right? "B-b-but Biden!"
    What he actually did was got the media to finally, even if accidentally, mainly because they're stupid and have no self awareness like you, admit that Pelosi was in charge of Capitol police after all.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-23-2024 at 04:19 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

I wonder if they same physician who claims he's a perfectly healthy 215 also did his cognitive function test? Cuz it'd explain their also failing to catch his late stage syphilis some are alleging.
    To be fair, only you are hanging onto hoping he has syphilis.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

In all fairness the names sound similar, they kinda sorta look the same, and they both ultimately serve & are funded by the Democrat party. “Oh you know the thing…”

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What he actually did was got the media to finally, even if accidentally, mainly because they're stupid and have no self awareness like you, admit that Pelosi was in charge of Capitol police after all.
    Man. That's what you honestly believe happened?

He's clearly on a downward spiral over the last few weeks, and you guys think it makes him a genius? Hahaha.

TDR comes in many forms apparently, even cock slobbing.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

https://x.com/73SNAngel/status/1749656424295043293?s=20

So if Trump says it, genius. If Biden said this you'd be calling for his removal.

Cults gonna cult.

Last edited by Alfster; 01-24-2024 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Man. That's what you honestly believe happened?

He's clearly on a downward spiral over the last few weeks, and you guys think it makes him a genius? Hahaha.

TDR comes in many forms apparently, even cock slobbing.

Let's try this again, since you're having extra trouble following along with things today.

Trump saying Haley instead of Pelosi, whether accidentally or on purpose but probably accidentally, resulted in a bunch of MSM headlines about Pelosi being in charge of Capitol police, which they've been in denial of until then. Because the people writing those articles are stupid.

If you're still having trouble understanding, perhaps Seran could assist you.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-24-2024 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let's try this again, since you're having extra trouble following along with things today.

Trump saying Haley instead of Pelosi, whether accidentally or on purpose but probably accidentally, resulted in a bunch of MSM headlines about Pelosi being in charge of Capitol police, which they've been in denial of until then. Because the people writing those articles are stupid.

If you're still having trouble understanding, perhaps Seran could assist you.
    Look man, you're the one defending what was clearly brain mush.

If you applied the same standards to your saviour as you do to his opponent then youd stop humping his leg too.