Page 176 of 191 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1907

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Those are Concentration camps. In case you people forgot.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Under neither policy were kids put in actual "cages". They were never put in "concentration camps" as AOC calls them. They are in a holding area. They are probably fed better thqan I was in Iraq or Afghanistan. They have access to TV and movies.
    Hey now... I already said they weren't ever in cages.

The real question is, is it Cable TV? Is there cursing and can you see the occasional nipple?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Hey now... I already said they weren't ever in cages.

The real question is, is it Cable TV? Is there cursing and can you see the occasional nipple?
    I'm drunk and going off shit I heard earlier. AOC said they were being put in concentration camps. It isn't necessarily a response to you. I think people are watering down the terms Nazi and Concentration Camp.

4. Default

I'm drunk and going off shit I heard earlier. AOC said they were being put in concentration camps. It isn't necessarily a response to you. I think people are watering down the terms Nazi and Concentration Camp.
    I'm not drunk, but yeah both sides in this argument keep saying the kids are in cages and that's redunkulus. I've been treated worse at sleepovers growing up. I remember one time I only had ONE blanket and NO pillow FFS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm not drunk, but yeah both sides in this argument keep saying the kids are in cages and that's redunkulus. I've been treated worse at sleepovers growing up. I remember one time I only had ONE blanket and NO pillow FFS.
    Right? From the videos I've seen it isn't bad. I grew up in Section 8 but I have nothing but good memories because I was playing with other kids my age. I never realize beans and hot dogs was a poor persons meal, I fucking loved it. Whatever.

6. Default

AOC needs to visit the United States Holocaust Museum. The visit should significantly water down the desire to misuse the terms "Nazi" and "concentration camp" (at least I hope it would).

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    AOC needs to visit the United States Holocaust Museum. The visit should significantly water down the desire to misuse the terms "Nazi" and "concentration camp" (at least I hope it would).
    I've been to Auschwitz in Germany. That visit was the most sombering place I've ever been and the feeling sticks with you forever.

Under neither policy were kids put in actual "cages". They were never put in "concentration camps" as AOC calls them. They are in a holding area. They are probably fed better thqan I was in Iraq or Afghanistan. They have access to TV and movies.
    Is it in 4K though? If not then what the fuck?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

The pictures I've seen show indoor fences around groups of them. It's certainly not a single kid per retention area, but chain link enclosures may be a better word for them.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The pictures I've seen show indoor fences around groups of them. It's certainly not a single kid per retention area, but chain link enclosures may be a better word for them.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.