Page 166 of 228 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2276

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It's just been awkward at work man... I just want to say my love of chicken shouldn't be conflated with if I support gay rights or not. But if I did I'd be sitting in HR right now, yet someone else can say the opposite and it's ok? I have an office next to a DEVOTE Christian, I wonder how she feels.

Activism doesn't belong at work.
    >reply all

"Here is a picture of my dog. Isn't he cute?"

*insert picture of your dog*

>send
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

It's just been awkward at work man... I just want to say my love of chicken shouldn't be conflated with if I support gay rights or not. But if I did I'd be sitting in HR right now, yet someone else can say the opposite and it's ok? I have an office next to a DEVOTE Christian, I wonder how she feels.

Why isn't your employer doing anything about her? The crazy anti-chicken lady, not the Christian.

Seriously campaigning your fellow employees to protest against your employer until they give in to your political demands is all sorts of grounds for being fired. I'm guessing she either has a union job or your employer is afraid to fire her because of the backlash, which just scares the shit out of me because employers demanding adults act like adults was the last hope I had in this world. If employers are going to start allowing adults to act like children then this world just got even more fucked.

You might just as well go out and kill a gay person... you fucking hater.

So, you believe in part time activism?

You aren't part of the struggle, you are part of the problem.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why isn't your employer doing anything about her?
    YEAAAAAHHH!!!!

The crazy anti-chicken lady, not the Christian.
    OMG BIGOT Y U HAT TEH GHEYS!!!!!!111
    Last edited by Methais; 06-05-2019 at 02:22 PM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

5. Default

It just happened today, and I'm aware that HR has been brought in already, but I'm trying to keep out of it and just bitch here.

I suspect she will quit soon though, she's been doing some attention whoring activities besides this which are putting her in the spotlight in a negative way.

Personally, she's a nice woman and I suspect there is something else going on causing these weird behaviors. She is not responding to whatever stress is in her life in a good way though. That's my armchair psychoanalysis.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

It just happened today, and I'm aware that HR has been brought in already, but I'm trying to keep out of it and just bitch here.

I suspect she will quit soon though, she's been doing some attention whoring activities besides this which are putting her in the spotlight in a negative way.

Personally, she's a nice woman and I suspect there is something else going on causing these weird behaviors. She is not responding to whatever stress is in her life in a good way though. That's my armchair psychoanalysis.
    Tell us about her other attention whore antics.

And is she hot?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-05-2019 at 02:52 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Tell us about her other attention whore antics.

And she hot?
    She's been running around asking everyone if she gets worked up when a deadline is approaching because that's what her boss said in her annual review. I was like... well I'd probably ask my boss for specific examples if he gave me that feedback, but that's just me. And the answer is yes, she freaks out when a deadline is approaching.

Not my type, no. But like I said, she's a nice woman and who cares about any of that, my sense is she does good work. Just be an adult at work and don't try to bring in politics and religion in a mass email to co-workers.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

She's been running around asking everyone if she gets worked up when a deadline is approaching because that's what her boss said in her annual review. I was like... well I'd probably ask my boss for specific examples if he gave me that feedback, but that's just me. And the answer is yes, she freaks out when a deadline is approaching.

Not my type, no. But like I said, she's a nice woman and who cares about any of that, my sense is she does good work. Just be an adult at work and don't try to bring in politics and religion in a mass email to co-workers.
    Sounds like nothing tubgirl couldn't fix for her.

What's her email address?

So are you McGyver, PK, time4anallyfistingPK or someone new here with an annoying sig gif?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.