Page 159 of 191 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1907

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble, Gelston, but Trump is a professional boondoggle for me.

I am a white male living tax lawyer in a GOP district with kids in one of the best public schools in the nation.

The irony of the situation is people like me are the people benefiting from Trump. And I don't need any more benefit. My family is set.

But I appreciate your well wishes.
    Everyone is benefiting under Trump. Unemployment rate, including for blacks and Hispanics, is at an all time low. The stock market is up. Companies are investing in the US.

But you sound like Back, getting your news from MSNBC and CNN telling you that Trump is personally beating up black children in the streets and stealing their lunch money.

Also I think you meant "boon", "boondoggle" means you're wasting time or money.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-28-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Everyone is benefiting under Trump. Unemployment rate, including for blacks and Hispanics, is at an all time low. The stock market is up. Companies are investing in the US.

But you sound like Back, getting your news from MSNBC and CNN telling you that Trump is personally beating up black children in the streets and stealing their lunch money.

Also I think you meant "boon", "boondoggle" means you're wasting time or money.
    Heh. I remember time4dumb saying she would donate all her extra benefit from Trump to the ACLU. LOL.

Blog Entries

I hate to burst your bubble, Gelston, but Trump is a professional boondoggle for me.

I am a white male living tax lawyer in a GOP district with kids in one of the best public schools in the nation.

The irony of the situation is people like me are the people benefiting from Trump. And I don't need any more benefit. My family is set.

But I appreciate your well wishes.
    I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about what you, YOU, have said here. You can try to deflect to "But truuuump!" but you are the one saying you prefer certain people to die.

At least I'm wishing good times on your children. You, on the other hand, are pure fucking human garbage.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Heh. I remember time4dumb saying she would donate all her extra benefit from Trump to the ACLU. LOL.
    With all of the groups of people she wants to help I'm surprised she has any money left. Oh right, she doesn't actually put her money where her mouth is, she wants the government to take people's money and then decide how best to spend it.

Conservatives' plan:

People -> people in need

Democrats' plan:

People -> government -> people in need

Surely we need that middle man there so we can skim money off the top for corruption, waste, and overpaid employees with great benefits.

Forgive me for bullying the bully.
    No.

You and others that think it's ok to doxx people on the internet are the lowest form of scum. Personal attacks are the lowest form of argument, I think doxxing moves beyond that into genuine, prosecutable harassment.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Blog Entries

Whatever, back to conquering China. Long like the Sun Empire!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Whatever, back to conquering China. Long like the Sun Empire!
    Are we going to war with China? We haven't even finished conquering the Middle East yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Are we going to war with China? We haven't even finished conquering the Middle East yet.
    I'm playing Total War: Three Kingdoms.

Nerd.

Has Lu Bu made an appearance?