Page 7 of 757 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It can't be an average biker bar though. It has to be one that is known for being dangerous. Like, there was a bar at 29 Palms in California where these bunch of Samoan dudes hung out. They would see a guy from the base walk in and they'd wait till he was leaving and then just fucking ambush him outside. Beat the fuck out of a lot of Marines. Terrible place. Had a reputation on base.

That kind of place.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

They almost killed a couple marines out there. Beat them half to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    They almost killed a couple marines out there. Beat them half to death.
    This would have never happened if Joe Armstrong and Curtis Jackson were there.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/n...professor.html

tl;dr:

Gay man is sexually assaulted by his feminist female professor, he goes to the university and submits a Title IX complaint which deals with this exact kind of scenario. University investigates and determines that the professor sexually harassed the man and suspends her. Other female feminist professors say the man is abusing the Title IX system because it's supposedly a female feminist tool and the man is using it against female feminists. They insist the process is supposed to be for men who are sexually assaulted by male professors or women who are sexually assaulted by male professors. Apparently female professors aren't capable of sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/n...professor.html

tl;dr:

Gay man is sexually assaulted by his feminist female professor, he goes to the university and submits a Title IX complaint which deals with this exact kind of scenario. University investigates and determines that the professor sexually harassed the man and suspends her. Other female feminist professors say the man is abusing the Title IX system because it's supposedly a female feminist tool and the man is using it against female feminists. They insist the process is supposed to be for men who are sexually assaulted by male professors or women who are sexually assaulted by male professors. Apparently female professors aren't capable of sexual assault.
    And here's the professor:

Why the fuck do these retards almost always look the same general type of hideous?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-14-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Why the fuck do these retards almost always look the same general type of hideous?
    Feminists or sexual harassers?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-14-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Feminists or sexual harassers?
    What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What's the difference?

CNN reporting more on Trump "wrongly" calling the recent UK terror attack an act of terrorism than they are on actually reporting about the terror attack.

Oh and even the UK police are treating it as a terror attack. CNN Fake News strikes again.

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.