Page 137 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1670

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    18 U.S. Code  2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Trump on Kim Jong-un: 'We fell in love'

The Very Stable Genius In Chief professes his love for a murderous fascist regime exhibiting absolute control over its' people. This is literally closer to treason than "investigating a criminal that just so happens to be in the Oval Office".

Rudy Giuliani shared the shittily manipulated video of Pelosi talking to make it appear like she was drunk on his fucking twitter.

Republicans slip further and further everyday into madness.

Oh, Trump also shared the doctored video of Pelosi. You'd think that they would find someone more capable than Trump Jr to doctor videos to make your political opponents appear drunk. Something other than just slowing the video down by 30% and leaving the vocal artifacts intact.

Mr. Trump tweeted a separate video of Ms. Pelosi, from Fox Business, which spliced together moments from a 20-minute news conference to emphasize points where she had stumbled on her words. “PELOSI STAMMERS THROUGH NEWS CONFERENCE,” the president tweeted.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    I am the most massive of all massive gaylords. I am the lord of gaylords. You can call me Lord of Gay.
    Shut up Lord of Gay.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Jesus... 2 day meltdown. That might be the record for snowflakiness...
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This is correct.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is correct.
    How's it feel to be complicit with child rape victims being forced to give birth?

How's it feel to be complicit with child rape victims being forced to give birth?
    How's it feel to suck at reading?