Page 437 of 754 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Understand what you are saying. I suppose if you are an adult you are an adult. Just sucks these things happen and there really isn't much they can do about it, till People start being better
    100% agree with you.. it sucks. The guy that did this is a fucking horrific person, and thankfully he is dead - instead of him living and getting paid for interviews.

Because tragedy occurs though, and it may affect us emotionally... doesn't mean logic and how power/control is managed throughout history/future events should be disregarded.

People can hate the 2nd Amendment... but facts are facts... the 2nd Amendment is the only thing that keeps a Government from going full totalitarian over it's citizens.

Maybe some people just like being told what to do by their Government... others, like myself, think the Government is supposed to do what their People want them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Think you meant... "fix the mental health issue"... The gun laws are just fine... Crazy people just don't follow them.

And ignorant mother fuckers like you don't understand the difference... so you post memes like the above.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-25-2022 at 06:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    If the Government says 18 is the age of "adulthood" and right to vote.. then every legal protection should be afforded them. I disagree with the law saying you can only drink at 21, etc...

Either change the legal age of "adulthood" as it applies to the law to accommodate the discrepancies, or set everything as "legal" at 18 as it is currently the definition of an "adult".

That's my opinion on it.

The one thing that I think should be implemented... is every individual purchasing a weapon must be required to complete a minimum of an 80 hour firearms course/drills - or alternative "test-out" options (ie. shooting drills, assembly/disassembly, written test, etc). The fact we have licenses for vehicles, and not weapons is absurd.

I am 100% for people owning weapons, but requiring a safety/drills course to ensure proper handling is well within the respectable purview in my opinion.
    If the "king" can put a gun in your hands and send you off to kill, you're an adult.

Oddly, we can spend 50 billion with the stroke of a pen, for a foreign war, but we can't protect our schools or offer mental health facilities for our citizens.

How can you expect those being lead to act any better than those that lead?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Apparently the school was in lockdown, but their doors were just weak af and he was able to breech one classroom. Border Patrol officer stopped him as he was trying to get into a second classroom. It would have been a lot worse.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Let's go over all of the other recent mass shootings that used AR-15 style rifles, in addition to the murder spree against elementary school students this week.

- The Las Vegas slaughter of 58 people last October.

- The Sutherland Springs, Texas, church shooting that claimed 26 lives in November.

- The Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, Fla., that left 49 dead in 2016.

- The San Bernardino, Calif., shooting that killed 14 people in 2015.

- The shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut that took 27 lives in 2012.

This just in the last decade. There's no reason for Americans to own semiautomatic rifles and there's sure as shit no reason bump stocks and large capacity clips should be so easy to get a hold of.

NRA fanatics, Right wingers and my personal favorite, survivalists, all feel owning armaments with absolutely purpose for ownership beyond bragging is a right of passage. Only they're also ending up in the hands of gang bangers, mentally ill people, Republicans, and other criminals and as we see are used more often for murder than home defense or some of you may be hunting with them, but really you're an idiot if you are. As our favorite President would say, "C'mon man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If the "king" can put a gun in your hands and send you off to kill, you're an adult.

Oddly, we can spend 50 billion with the stroke of a pen, for a foreign war, but we can't protect our schools or offer mental health facilities for our citizens.

How can you expect those being lead to act any better than those that lead?
    Fifty billion dollars to Ukraine to defend itself from a foreign invader is a drop in the bucket to what it'd take to revolutionize our schools into fortified bunkers, register all firearms, track each and every bullet sale from shelf to corpse and to institute a national background and red flag check system.

All because the Red states insist our nation is more secure with there being more deadly weapons than population.

8. Default

Let's go over all of the other recent mass shootings that used AR-15 style rifles, in addition to the murder spree against elementary school students this week.

- The Las Vegas slaughter of 58 people last October.

- The Sutherland Springs, Texas, church shooting that claimed 26 lives in November.

- The Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, Fla., that left 49 dead in 2016.

- The San Bernardino, Calif., shooting that killed 14 people in 2015.

- The shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut that took 27 lives in 2012.

This just in the last decade. There's no reason for Americans to own semiautomatic rifles and there's sure as shit no reason bump stocks and large capacity clips should be so easy to get a hold of.

NRA fanatics, Right wingers and my personal favorite, survivalists, all feel owning armaments with absolutely purpose for ownership beyond bragging is a right of passage. Only they're also ending up in the hands of gang bangers, mentally ill people, Republicans, and other criminals and as we see are used more often for murder than home defense or some of you may be hunting with them, but really you're an idiot if you are. As our favorite President would say, "C'mon man!"
    What you don't understand SERAN is that it doesn't matter if they are outlawed. CRIMINALS and Mentally Ill people will get them if they want them. It's a lack of humanity problem.

You don't have a right to own firearms
    The US Constitution and 200+ years of case law disagrees with you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This cartoon really speaks to your stupidity on the issue. What specific gun law would have prevented this from occurring?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.