Page 127 of 754 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Technically, this guy was arrested and served his time for that crime.
    And now he's back on the streets of the US for no apparent reason other than Democrats want to allow criminal illegal aliens to remain here.

I believe the state decides if local law enforcement polices immigrant status. That is a debate we could have. I can see both sides. In this case though Oregon decided that their local law enforcement does not enforce immigration polices.
    That is not what's happening with sanctuary cities/states. The federal government enforces immigration laws because immigration is a federal thing. No one is asking states or cities to enforce immigration laws. All ICE does is ask the local police department to hold a criminal illegal alien for 48 hours to give ICE time to send an agent there to arrest them. This is the same courtesy local/state/federal police do for one another all of the time if a person is wanted for crimes committed in another jurisdiction; that is the second jurisdiction isn't asking the original jurisdiction to enforce their laws for the person they have in custody, but rather just hold the suspect for a couple of days until the second jurisdiction can take the suspect into custody and bring the suspect to their jurisdiction to await trial.

Does understanding how this actually works change your opinion at all?

ICE did get this guy, but after he served his sentence. He had no other record. Now he goes somewhere else. Is it less of a crime if he does it again in Mexico? Honduras? Belize?
    No, but why do we want to be the dumping ground for the world's criminals? Let me put this into perspective for you. Let's say your neighbor's 3 year old son comes onto your property everyday and takes a massive shit on your car, forcing you to clean the massive shit up everyday. Would you say "Eh, either my car or my neigbhor's cars." Or would you ask your neighbor to keep a better eye on their son so he stops taking a massive shit on your car everyday?

We all know you would talk to the neighbor but since that would mean you agree we should be sending illegal aliens back home you are either going to say you would allow the massive shit taker to keep doing his thing on your car everyday or you're just going to avoid answering altogether.

2. Default

All illegal immigrants are here illegally though, breaking the law and are thus, criminals.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Does understanding how this actually works change your opinion at all?
    It won't change his mind. He's been wallowing in ignorance his whole life.. why do you think suddenly there would be a turned on light over his head now?

He wishes to remain ignorant.
    His party wishes him to remain ignorant.

It's all working as intended.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It won't change his mind. He's been wallowing in ignorance his whole life.. why do you think suddenly there would be a turned on light over his head now?
    I keep hoping one day Back will bang his head on something and knock some sense into him. I'm an optimist by nature.

You implying that democrats want to protect and harbor more dog rapists is what is stupid.
    That's literally what they did in the story when ICE wanted to deport him. Feel free to explain how this is an incorrect statement.

Technically, this guy was arrested and served his time for that crime. I agree with you and SHM that 60 days is trivial compared to the crime.

I believe the state decides if local law enforcement polices immigrant status. That is a debate we could have. I can see both sides. In this case though Oregon decided that their local law enforcement does not enforce immigration polices.

ICE did get this guy, but after he served his sentence. He had no other record. Now he goes somewhere else. Is it less bad if he does it again in Mexico? Honduras? Belize?
    No thanks to the democrat run sanctuary state of Oregon helping out though. What are your thoughts of them shielding this guy from ICE after he raped a dog to death? Be specific.

To your original post...

Not all immigrants are dog rapists. To believe so is idiotic. To say so is a lie.
    I never said all "immigrants" are dog rapists. That doesn't change the fact that democrats literally just intentionally protected a dog rapist from being deported, knowing that he just raped a dog to death a couple months prior. The fact that ICE found him later on is irrelevant.

Also, is there any specific reason why you always omit the "illegal" part of "illegal immigrant" and instead just refer to them as "immigrants?"

Please advise. And don't forget to put your helmet back on before you get up from the computer.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-20-2019 at 07:30 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This muh'fucka should be Handbanana'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Watch: Hundreds of Undocumented Migrants Seize Airport

Yesterday over 500 illegal immigrants took control of a terminal at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris France.

“France does not belong to the French! Everyone has a right to be here!” one person can be heard yelling into a loudspeaker.
    The protest was organized by the migrant support group “La Chapelle Debout,” which said their members call themselves “Black Vests.”
    The group comes amid the country’s months-long “Yellow Vests movement” over tax reforms; French citizens are required to carry yellow vests in their vehicles for emergencies.

Here's the video.

https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130216525355520000
    https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130161519390539778
    https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130163433654149120
    https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130221526442229760

Good job ruining France all by yourself, Backlash.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's literally what they did in the story when ICE wanted to deport him. Feel free to explain how this is an incorrect statement.

No thanks to the democrat run sanctuary state of Oregon helping out though. What are your thoughts of them shielding this guy from ICE after he raped a dog to death? Be specific.

I never said all "immigrants" are dog rapists. That doesn't change the fact that democrats literally just intentionally protected a dog rapist from being deported, knowing that he just raped a dog to death a couple months prior. The fact that ICE found him later on is irrelevant.

Also, is there any specific reason why you always omit the "illegal" part of "illegal immigrant" and instead just refer to them as "immigrants?"

Please advise. And don't forget to put your helmet back on before you get up from the computer.
    You seem to be unable to differentiate between his dog rape crime and his entering the country illegally. These are two separate issues.

He served his time for his dog rape crime and was a free person according to the rule of law just like anyone who commits a crime, serves their sentence, and then is free to go about their business.

It is not in the authority of the municipality that he was in to detain him longer than his sentence. If people have an issue with that they can write the congress people of Oregon, or the local municipality, or vote in their elections to get it changed.

I agree that he should have been punished more for dog rape. Its awful. Castration comes to mind. But the law is the law as it was written.

No one is shielding him from the dog rape crime.

That is what I called you out on. You claimed democrats harbor and want more dog rapists. That is simply untrue and you are an idiot for implying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Watch: Hundreds of Undocumented Migrants Seize Airport

Yesterday over 500 illegal immigrants took control of a terminal at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris France.

“France does not belong to the French! Everyone has a right to be here!” one person can be heard yelling into a loudspeaker.
    The protest was organized by the migrant support group “La Chapelle Debout,” which said their members call themselves “Black Vests.”
    The group comes amid the country’s months-long “Yellow Vests movement” over tax reforms; French citizens are required to carry yellow vests in their vehicles for emergencies.

Here's the video.

https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130216525355520000
    https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130161519390539778
    https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130163433654149120
    https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130221526442229760

Good job ruining France all by yourself, Backlash.
    Oh, look. More anti-immigrant propoganda from Methais. Big surprise.

Tell us, are you really afraid that brown people are going to take over the world because their birth rates are higher than whites?

Oh, look. More anti-immigrant propoganda from Methais.
    A bunch of illegal immigrants taking control of an airport terminal is acceptable? To me it just sounds like terrorism with extra steps.