Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternative membership acquisitions.

Ok so from what I understand this is what I should do.

I open a Paypal account
    Sell silvers for real cash
    Use cash to get a prepaid card and get a membership. Is that right?
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Probably many times. Although I like your time card idea but probably would need to be tethered to one of those generic all-purpose game cards.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Simu used to allow you to simply mail them a check for the sub fee's..... but this was a long time ago when people were leary of the internet and card numbers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Just show up at their door with cash.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Ok so from what I understand this is what I should do.

I open a Paypal account
    Sell silvers for real cash
    Use cash to get a prepaid card and get a membership. Is that right?
    Or go to a bank and open an account. Get a debit card.

If you think voln is the way to go, join now and at least start earning some favor.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    They’ll deny you if your credit is terrible enough.
    Even if your credit is like, in the negatives, you can get a secured credit card. Where basically you have to deposit the amount you can charge on the card (or some percentage of that, given your risk). It's similar to a debit card but it actually builds credit history. Obviously there's a startup cost involved where you have to deposit the money for the, i think they usually refer to it as a "refundable deposit", for the line of credit. But if your credit is tanked, you need to start rebuilding it somehow.

If op can't afford to open a secured line of credit or similar, they need to be on a f2p account.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Even if your credit is like, in the negatives, you can get a secured credit card. Where basically you have to deposit the amount you can charge on the card (or some percentage of that, given your risk). It's similar to a debit card but it actually builds credit history. Obviously there's a startup cost involved where you have to deposit the money for the, i think they usually refer to it as a "refundable deposit", for the line of credit. But if your credit is tanked, you need to start rebuilding it somehow.

If op can't afford to open a secured line of credit or similar, they need to be on a f2p account.
    https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Prepaid cards don't build credit history. Secured credit cards do. (both can potentially fix the immediate issue of needing to get back to cybering at silvergate)

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/cred...ds-difference/
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!