Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternative membership acquisitions.

Default Alternative membership acquisitions.

I`m really interested to be a member, but unfortunately I do not have a credit card to use for paying for membership or acquiring it. I heard GoA works but I`m not sure if its only available for someone who already gained membership previously for credit card, or can be used for the first time. Are there other ways to get membership?
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

So you're a free account right now?

I'm not sure if GoA can upgrade you to a basic member but remember once you become basic there is no going back to free.

Unless they changed that in the 6 months I've been away.

Blog Entries

Do they still accept mailed in checks? lol

If you have a bank account just get a secured credit or debit card. Otherwise call billing and ask, they'd know.
    Last edited by Taernath; 06-24-2018 at 01:37 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

You don't have a debit or credit card? What century are you living in?
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

I dont have a credit card as of now, purely for financial reasons.

I also heard about prepaid cards working.. Though i`m not sure if people have traded silvers for prepaid cards. Most I see is paypal

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

One possible option is to open a Paypal account, I do not remember if a deposit is required. Paypal offers a debit card (visa/master) for your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Askip View Post
    One possible option is to open a Paypal account, I do not remember if a deposit is required. Paypal offers a debit card (visa/master) for your account.

Good idea, but how much usually is the deposit?

My main interest to be a member is to finally catch up to Warrior Guild and be a Sunfist member. As a off topic question what do I pick once I get to become a member, Sunfist or Voln?

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

You can do either. It’s more of a play style preference than one or the other making or breaking you.

Go to Walmart with cash and buy a pre-paid debit card with it.

It’s only a matter of time now until we start seeing Simucoin cards available for purchase on the same rack as Steam and PSN cards.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Yea you’re gonna want to sub if you’re going all the way as a warrior. I would go with the Paypal idea, the cash4card Walmart greendots are shifty as they tack on hefty fees and possibly make you signup for additional monthly fees. There are non-signup straight cash cards by AMEX and Visa but they also charge 4 bucks or so ontop of what you’re putting into the card. The Paypal is the most legit, safest, and convenient.

From their site:

The PayPal Cash Mastercard® lets you easily use the money in your PayPal account to shop online and in-stores everywhere Mastercard is accepted or withdraw cash at ATMs1 worldwide. All with no monthly fee, no minimum balance and no credit check.

The PayPal Cash Card is not a credit card, so no credit check is required.

Good luck, Hlendril!
    This post gave me deja vu.

Has this thread happened before?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible