Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a razor-sharp stygian warblade (Extraplanar Bane)

Default a razor-sharp stygian warblade (Extraplanar Bane)

4 pounds, +20, extraplanar bane gives +20 extra

This stygian warblade provides an additional offensive bonus of +20 when employed against all extraplanar creatures

MB 1mil
    BO 30mil
    CB 5mil: PM Bid ONCE
    Last edited by Hlendril; 06-26-2018 at 12:13 PM.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Mb

i bid 1.2m
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Bump, updated.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

uhm wait before bid goes any farther , this weapon WILL hit citters in OTF and demons and such? I thought demons needed a 8x weapon
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    uhm wait before bid goes any farther , this weapon WILL hit citters in OTF and demons and such? I thought demons needed a 8x weapon
    seems like even demon bane won't grant demon hitting ability, and your OTF extraplanars should not require anything special to hit.

Demon Bane
    Demon Bane includes all creatures classified as demons, but does not include the inherent ability to hit them. An appropriate weapon for this service is enchanted with a minimum +40 bonus and blessable. It acts similar to standard creature bane with the service winner selecting between flares, weighting, or extra enchant.
    Abyran'ra
    Necleriine
    Oculoth
    Last edited by Ososis; 06-24-2018 at 07:15 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I think in OTF having extra planar bane stops them fading out on you when you swing it at them, no?

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I think in OTF having extra planar bane stops them fading out on you when you swing it at them, no?
    Definitely not true.

I've only heard of that benefit when high steel was announced last EG.

It is like Extraplanar Bane Plus

Just in case anyone wants to see the loresong:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the stygian warblade in your hand, and you learn something about it...
    The first thing that strikes you about the warblade is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 64,000 silvers. You can also tell that the stygian warblade is predominantly crafted of vultite.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the stygian warblade in your hand, and you learn something about it...
    You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the warblade. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the warblade is as some type of weapon. A sense of deep seated hatred clings to the stygian warblade, as if it had been crafted with a specific purpose.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the stygian warblade in your hand...
    It has a bonus of +20 from a normal warblade, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. This stygian warblade seems to be the bane of all extraplanar creatures.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the stygian warblade in your hand...
    The harmonics generated tell you that the warblade has been temporarily blessed to help fight the undead.
    This stygian warblade provides an additional offensive bonus of +20 when employed against all extraplanar creatures.