Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wav Sound Effects

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Search failed me again.

edit: hmm, doesn't give suggestions for what phrases or words to attach a wav file to though. I want ideas.
    Last edited by Tisket; 06-23-2018 at 05:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Search failed me again.

edit: hmm, doesn't give suggestions for what phrases or words to attach a wav file to though. I want ideas.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

All the .wav files I use for GS are there.

There’s another file somewhere in my Dropbox that I’ll have to find later with my Wizard FE file that has all the sound string configurations and all that which should provide plenty of suggestions. Like hundreds, possibly thousands. Your highlights are probably way different than mine so you probably wouldn’t want to use the file itself for your characters. But you can still load it up and go through the strings and get plenty of ideas. Once I find it. My PC is down for a couple days so I can’t check at the moment.

I literally had links to both of these in my sig for the past few years until like 2 weeks ago. Reported for being blind.

A small preview:

The best sound string to use is when you dismiss your familiar, the guy from Sling Blade goes “Aight then.”

EDIT: Think I found it. It probably has all the Wizard FE config files, as I can never remember which specific file has the sound configurations. It can be imported to SF but I forgot how. Probably easier to just load up Wizard in offline mode and play around with my setup to get some ideas. Make sure to save the .wav files in the same folder your paths is set to.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0

Once you’ve fully gotten your sounds set up and are enjoying GS on a whole new level, send nudes.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-24-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

You are awesome. Thanks, Meth
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow