Thread: Looking for Paladin TwoHander

Default Looking for Paladin TwoHander

Hi All,

So now that I have a better understanding of how weapons and features work, here is what I am looking for. I have around 15m silvers to spend (maybe up to 20m depending on the weapon)

Qualities I am looking for:

At least 5x
    Perfect Forging
    Sanctified (capable of 1604 flares)
    Ensorcelled at least T1
    Good weapon base (mauls, greatsword)

I also might be interested in a sanctified claidmore depending on the stats.

Let me know what you have. Post here or PM me.

Vendon

i thought paladins had a spell to basically make a weapon sanctified. If true, then dont you just need a perfect steel maul?
    Last edited by gilchristr; 06-21-2018 at 03:07 PM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    i thought paladins had a spell to basically make a weapon sanctified. If true, then dont you just need a perfect steel maul?
    He is probably under level 25.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yes I am under 25. I recently returned to the realms and I am working on a new paladin.

I can currently hold 5x (and I hope to be able to hold 6x soon). I searched around in the forums and have seen some pretty cool weapons sold in the past year. I was hoping to acquire something that would last me a long while.

Vendon

a 7x perfect 2hander is honestly the perfect starting point. You'd need to be level 18 to hold it and while you might need to seek out a bless from levels 18-25, it would be worth it. You could buy a 4x sancted weapon to use for the cheap while you level towards 25 if you needed. Start adding weighting to the perfect at events when able, like now at duskruin.

One reason to advise against getting a sancted weapon just so you can have 1604 flares now would be that future services would cost more because of that additional attribute on the item.

I have a 7x perfect vultite greataxe for 12m though it has no ensorcells currently. I think I also have a 7x sancted "smart weapon" scripted flamberge, though not perfect forged.

Sounds like good advice. Do you happen to know what a 1x ensorcell goes for these days?

T1 ensorcell would take 1 week of energy. On a 7x you could likely find it for 1.5m(maybe cheaper if you were patient and attentive)