Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that you have taken seriously today (Political version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Proposals from some very crazy leftists aren't too far off.
    Do we really wanna compare crazies left vs right? Because the ones doing the terrorism in our country are almost always white nationalists(or some other flavor of conservative) these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Do we really wanna compare crazies left vs right? Because the ones doing the terrorism in our country are almost always white nationalists(or some other flavor of conservative) these days.
    Yeah, like the "insurrection", right? 5 people died that day. 2 from natural causes, 2 from drug overdoses, and one unarmed lady was shot by a government suit. Look it up. Meanwhile, libtards loot, burn and kill at the drop of a hat in their "peaceful" protests across the nation. Fuck off with your retarded bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Why is it emotional if it's not a human being?
    Sweet lord, you really are THAT dense, huh? Okay. Just this one time, I'll write it out in crayon for you.

In my mind that was my future daughter or son. In reality it was a zygote or fetus of clump of cells with the potential to become a person. Some might even call it a parasite...it fits that definition better than the definition of a person.

Like I said, I would likely never choose to abort. I wouldn't deny my wife the right to do so, though, if she chose to in spite of my attempts at persuasion. Her body is the host for the parasite that might become a person.

It's a deeply personal decision that no person should feel comfortable making for another person, much less making laws to make that decision for them.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Yeah, like the "insurrection", right? 5 people died that day. 2 from natural causes, 2 from drug overdoses, and one unarmed lady was shot by a government suit. Look it up. Meanwhile, libtards loot, burn and kill at the drop of a hat in their "peaceful" protests across the nation. Fuck off with your retarded bullshit.
    You talking about the George Floyd protests? The ones where 93 percent of them were peaceful? More are needed. Chauvin was a sacrificial lamb for a corrupt system.

And no, I don't give one single fuck about the property damage. As my millionaire former employers would say, "That's what insurance is for."

Blog Entries

Last edited by Neveragain; 01-29-2022 at 02:40 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

And no, I don't give one single fuck about the property damage.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    LOL at you thinking this is some "gotcha" moment.

LOL at you thinking this is some "gotcha" moment.
    LOL at you thinking you're thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    LOL at you thinking you're thinking.
    Man...SO clever. I am rekt. Anyway...