Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that you have taken seriously today (Political version)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/8-graphic...160458013.html

"8 graphics that highlight just how bad the record backlog of container ships in Southern California really is"

Huh.. conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I only said "something to think about" and "Not claiming one way or another... as said, still doing my research on it."

I post some things to refute your "conspiracy theory debunked!" statement... and all you do is go on a rant.

You seriously need to work on your critical thinking skills... I know that partisan hand is up your ass and playing you like a sock-puppet, but don't be that obvious about it.
    You shared a lie. A woman created a misleading video meant to convey incorrect information and to lead viewers to think things are worse than they are. You don't divulge responsibility for sharing misinformation simply by declaring you haven't made up your mind. Tucker Carlson doesn't get away with it, you sure as shit don't either.

If you share the information, you buy into it. Own that, you needn't lie about being a partisan tin fool hat person.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/8-graphic...160458013.html

"8 graphics that highlight just how bad the record backlog of container ships in Southern California really is"

Huh.. conspiracy theory.
    Nah, this one is legit. The Port Authority has had record berthing requests for the year and simply don't have the physical storage to accept temporary custody of the products pending transportation to its market. Demand is outstripping available space, but this is suppliers stocking up and not mirrored in a massive increase of end user / customer purchases. Well, aside from vehicles and computer components anyways.

This doesn't feed into Grandma Rightwing's misinformation though, because grocery stores get the majority of their products from within our country and not from overseas shoppers. So slow down there with your snark little Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You shared a lie. A woman created a misleading video meant to convey incorrect information and to lead viewers to think things are worse than they are. You don't divulge responsibility for sharing misinformation simply by declaring you haven't made up your mind. Tucker Carlson doesn't get away with it, you sure as shit don't either.

If you share the information, you buy into it. Own that, you needn't lie about being a partisan tin fool hat person.
    The best part is if it was uploaded by a democrat, you'd still be defending it saying it's legit and that somehow the empty coolers are Trump's fault.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-23-2021 at 07:11 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

LOL.. you just keep holding on... thinking they really care about you... ROFL... simpleton for their advancement of power.

Oh yea... remember all that "Russian Collusion!" blah blah blah...

https://news.yahoo.com/independent-s...124601909.html

Uncle Joe lining those pockets... I'm sure you'll rant and rave defending him though... hoping for that handout from good ol'Uncle Joe. ROFL.

Funny how people fight, once they realize they've been played. LOL.
    Last edited by Shaps; 09-23-2021 at 08:31 PM.

You shared a lie. A woman created a misleading video meant to convey incorrect information
    I mean...we still have no idea what is going on in the video. You read one random comment from one random person who responded to her video and decided the woman lied and the random comment is telling the truth. You are the literal definition of a sheep.

I really highly doubt Walmart removes ALL of the frozen and refrigerated food when they need to clean/perform maintenance on the systems. That makes absolutely no sense. I use to work for Walmart many years ago and I have never seen anything like that before. Where would they store all of the food while they are cleaning? It would make much more sense to do one cooler at a time so they could just store the food in the freeze storage area.

But there could be something else going on here: maybe all of their cooler units broke so they had to throw all of the food away, maybe the store was cleaned out because the area was hit by a hurricane recently or whatever.

Point is no one has really provided any information on what is going on here, but you read a random YouTube comment and decided that must be the truth. Unreal.

LOL.. you just keep holding on... thinking they really care about you... ROFL... simpleton for their advancement of power.

Oh yea... remember all that "Russian Collusion!" blah blah blah...

https://news.yahoo.com/independent-s...124601909.html

Uncle Joe lining those pockets... I'm sure you'll rant and rave defending him though... hoping for that handout from good ol'Uncle Joe. ROFL.

Funny how people fight, once they realize they've been played. LOL.
    Independent source, about as credible as Giuliani and his affidavits. I like how mum you right wingers were after Trump's memo to overthrow the election failed because Pence failed to play his part. What a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I mean...we still have no idea what is going on in the video. You read one random comment from one random person who responded to her video and decided the woman lied and the random comment is telling the truth. You are the literal definition of a sheep.

I really highly doubt Walmart removes ALL of the frozen and refrigerated food when they need to clean/perform maintenance on the systems. That makes absolutely no sense. I use to work for Walmart many years ago and I have never seen anything like that before. Where would they store all of the food while they are cleaning? It would make much more sense to do one cooler at a time so they could just store the food in the freeze storage area.

But there could be something else going on here: maybe all of their cooler units broke so they had to throw all of the food away, maybe the store was cleaned out because the area was hit by a hurricane recently or whatever.

Point is no one has really provided any information on what is going on here, but you read a random YouTube comment and decided that must be the truth. Unreal.
    Easy fix, call the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Having experience in the past with this, the only reason a cooler should be empty is it is broken waiting for repair, store remodel or for a very short time (4-8 hours at most) a mod set (where they move things around for fun and shopper confusion). Otherwise, it's because they have nothing to put in it (not likely), got shopped out or someone isn't doing their job and the management shift change store walk hasn't caught them yet.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Blog Entries

Independent source, about as credible as Giuliani and his affidavits. I like how mum you right wingers were after Trump's memo to overthrow the election failed because Pence failed to play his part. What a shame
    Seran trusting the crackhead.

Can't make this shit up.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984