Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that you have taken seriously today (Political version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Grandma is left to get her cold food products elsewhere because Walmart is having a refrigeration turnover. This isn't a shortage, it's a mechanical issue.
    If it is, provide a link. Not claiming one way or another... as said, still doing my research on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

Something to think about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    If it is, provide a link. Not claiming one way or another... as said, still doing my research on it.
    Did you not find it strange that the guy who made the video only recorded the freezers/coolers but not the actual aisles?

0:40

No shortages at any Walmarts around here, and we got pwned by a pretty bad hurricane less than a month ago so they were completely cleaned out for a little bit.

No idea if that part of Texas from the video was impacted by Hurricane Nicholas that went through Texas recently, but that's typically how Walmart looks when a hurricane is about to hit too. Or when their coolers(s) break.

Either way, the guy who made the video avoiding all the aisles and only focusing on the coolers is sus.

Last edited by Methais; 09-23-2021 at 01:20 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did you not find it strange that the guy who made the video only recorded the freezers/coolers but not the actual aisles?

0:40

No shortages around here at any Walmarts around here, and we got pwned by a pretty bad hurricane less than a month ago.

No idea if that part of Texas from the video was impacted by Hurricane Nicholas that went through Texas recently, but that's typically how Walmart looks when a hurricane is about to hit too. Or when their coolers(s) break.

Either way, the guy who made the video avoiding all the aisles and only focusing on the coolers is sus.

The video has that 4:00 am in the morning feel to it. I certainly hope Walmart empties their coolers for sanitation from time to time.....

I do know I couldn't find canned apricots for like 2 months.

Honestly though, the pastry section looked fully stocked and that's all that really matters.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-23-2021 at 01:24 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Grandma is left to get her cold food products elsewhere because Walmart is having a refrigeration turnover. This isn't a shortage, it's a mechanical issue.
    Grandma even gets called out by another resident who shops at that Walmart confirming they're doing regular disinfecting of their cooler section. How funny.

Conspiracy theory debunked!
    Last edited by Seran; 09-23-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Yes. When Grandma Rightwing posts a supermarket doing normal cleaning and maintenance claiming the bare shelves are a food shortage, it is. It especially is when she compounds that lie saying other shelves not posted in her video were also bare.

I only said "something to think about" and "Not claiming one way or another... as said, still doing my research on it."

I post some things to refute your "conspiracy theory debunked!" statement... and all you do is go on a rant.

You seriously need to work on your critical thinking skills... I know that partisan hand is up your ass and playing you like a sock-puppet, but don't be that obvious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The video has that 4:00 am in the morning feel to it. I certainly hope Walmart empties their coolers for sanitation from time to time.....

I do know I couldn't find canned apricots for like 2 months.

Honestly though, the pastry section looked fully stocked and that's all that really matters.
    Reported for saying "4:00 am in the morning" as opposed to "4:00 am in the evening."

Last edited by Methais; 09-23-2021 at 03:52 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://www.yahoo.com/news/newsom-si...171900404.html

"Newsom signs bills allowing children to hide sex operations and abortions from parents"

Understand.. your children are not your children... they're the Governments.

Hit 18 and get all the abortions and change your sex as much as you want... when you're legally an adult.

Telling parents they have no right to know their underage child is getting operated on, but still expected to pay for it... Democrat Party logic.
    Last edited by Shaps; 09-23-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Reported for saying "4:00 am in the morning" as opposed to "4:00 am in the evening."

Now I'm in my place of Zen.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984