Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's exactly what happened. What did I get wrong?
    He was arrested for disregarding a court order to not do exactly what he did. He was potentially prejudicing the outcome of the trials. He was ordered to not do exactly what he was doing, he even mentioned it during his live stream.

If you had said "They also recently threw someone in prison WHILE recording Muslim defendants accused of raping children as they were walking into the court house." you would be correct.

It seems a small distinction but it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    He was arrested for disregarding a court order to not do exactly what he did. He was potentially prejudicing the outcome of the trials. He was ordered to not do exactly what he was doing, he even mentioned it during his live stream.

If you had said "They also recently threw someone in prison WHILE recording Muslim defendants accused of raping children as they were walking into the court house." you would be correct.

It seems a small distinction but it's not.
    But what he was doing was illegal for everyone, not just because he had been arrested for doing something similar before.

And it's not just because he was filming them in person, all of the UK media was forbidden from reporting on the case anywhere.

I'm not going so far as others to suggest this is all a conspiracy to cover up for Muslim pedophiles, but not even being able to report on the facts of a case is a pretty authoritarian take.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But what he was doing was illegal for everyone, not just because he had been arrested for doing something similar before.

And it's not just because he was filming them in person, all of the UK media was forbidden from reporting on the case anywhere.

I'm not going so far as others to suggest this is all a conspiracy to cover up for Muslim pedophiles, but not even being able to report on the facts of a case is a pretty authoritarian take.
    I am not opposed to not releasing the names of people for crimes such as these. It puts a stigma on them. He could have taken the legal route like a reporter did to review the media blackout put on Robinson's trial.

I remember hearing somewhere that even just leveling an accusation of rape, murder, racism, etc is enough to convince 50% of the people listening that they are guilty (without even hearing any facts). I can understand why there is law regarding this and I kinda wish we had that here in the US.

I think his problem is that he specifically named all the defendants. Maybe I'm way off base.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    They're turning me into a conservative and I don't like it one bit.
    And now you understand why Trump was elected.

And the Democrats haven't learned anything. They are still blaming it on Comey, Russia, etc...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...out/ar-AAyYopn

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Hernandez, who lives in Puerto Cortes, Honduras, says that he was told yesterday that his wife and child are being detained at a family residential center in Texas but are together and are doing 'fine.'

'You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,' he said.

Denis said his wife and daughter were never separated by border control agents and remain together.
    Paula Reid
    ? @PaulaReidCBS
    NEW: Surprising story behind the viral photo of a toddler crying along the border. @ICEgov says it did not separate the family. The mother, Sandra Maria Sanchez, was illegally re-entering the US after she was previously deported in 2013. @CBSThisMorning @DavidBegnaud
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Her reentry is a felony.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I was told that Trump decries the media because he is a dictator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

I was told that Trump decries the media because he is a dictator.
    Chuck Schumer: We're not gonna do shit about this. Trump can do it via EO if he wants.

Trump signs EO.

Chuck Schumer, probably: OMG TRUMP IS BEING A DICTATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Methais; 06-22-2018 at 12:57 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Paula Reid ? @PaulaReidCBS NEW: Surprising story behind the viral photo of a toddler crying along the border. @ICEgov says it did not separate the family. The mother, Sandra Maria Sanchez, was illegally re-entering the US after she was previously deported in 2013. @CBSThisMorning @DavidBegnaud
    This whole thing was absolutely ridiculous and shows just how skewed and broken the entire media is. They took time out of their 2 hours of detainee coverage this morning to actually speak the border patrol officer who patted the woman down AND the man who took the picture. Turns out, yep they were never separated and the girl was out of her mother's arms for about 10m while she was patted down.

Every single time something like this gets blown out of proportion you lose credibility in your argument about the "horrors of what's going on down there." It reeks of the boy who cried wolf, but hey this is the new journalistic integrity at its finest, so hurray.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 06-22-2018 at 02:59 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    This whole thing was absolutely ridiculous and shows just how skewed and broken the entire media is. They took time out of their 2 hours of detainee coverage this morning to actually speak the border patrol officer who patted the woman down AND the man who took the picture. Turns out, yep they were never separated and the girl was out of her mother's arms for about 10m while she was patted down.

Every single time something like this gets blown out of proportion you lose credibility in your argument about the "horrors of what's going on down there." It reeks of the boy who cried wolf, but hey this is the new journalistic integrity at its finest, so hurray.
    Never trust a media source that considered that a worm hole could be the reason for a missing airliner, just a say'n.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984