Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blink THW/Chainspear/TD tower shield

Default Blink THW/Chainspear/TD tower shield

Putting up a few items from my trade list for sale for BS. Want to offer a buyout? Sure thing. Also looking for a trade package for a blessable/permablessed/ub hurler, would trade 1 and 2 together for one (please, no daggers). Or perhaps something else from my trade list catches your eye ... http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ius-Trade-List

Edited to add: I'd also accept a bundle deal for both items for an amount of bloodscrip that would get me a permabless certificate which at the moment is I believe 225k (added to my own BS). Buy'em both, use the one you want and sell the other one!

1) 400k base a bit steep for a blink certificate? *** Sold! ***

+25 mithglin battle axe, Blink script, blessable, bandit bane (+8 crit weighting), T1 ensorcel, m/l

https://gswiki.play.net/Blink_weapon

**** Sold to a mysterious mystery person as part of a trade package! ****

2) Ever wanted to hurl and yell "Get over here!" in a mechanically useful way in game? *** Sold! ***

+30 cobalt imflass partisan, chainspear, blessable, T1 ensorcel, m/l

https://gswiki.play.net/Chainspear

Chainspear script recently fixed/upgraded by Wyrom. Now enchantable up to 8x. Pull action is now 2-3 seconds rt for an unbalance flare. Slash/crush scripted flares when used in melee mode. 5 foot increased combat reach over a regular spear. When hurled the shaft that you keep holding is now counted as a polearm for parry DS. Jebus, why am I selling this? Oh yeah, I like money and permabless certs for my hurler. Why didn't I just buy the pb service at CCF for much cheaper, because I am not smart.

You carefully inspect your cobalt imflass partisan.

After a careful inspection you determine that a segmented cobalt imflass partisan requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It appears to be a modified spear.

You remember that you registered this item about a minute ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of imflass.

>anal part
    You analyze your cobalt imflass partisan and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

The cobalt imflass partisan isp a specially crafted polearm weapon, split into segments that are joined with chain links. When used in melee combat, this will allow the weapon to extend, allowing a reach bonus of up to 5 feet over a standard weapon of the same base. The weapon will also have a standard chance to flare with slash or crush damage when used in this manner.

When the weapon is HURLed, its head will separate from its base, staying tethered via the chained segments holding the weapon together. The shaft of the weapon will will remain in the attacker's hand. After such an attack, the shaft may be PULLed in order to reform the weapon. If the head has been lodged in a creature or player, it will be torn out violently, inflicting unbalance damage.

RP Verb Traps: PULL, TOSS, TURN, WAVE.

Basic alterations to the cobalt imflass partisan are fine, but keep its unique construction in mind when creating its description. The material of the head of the partisan is based on the weapon's material, and should not be changed. The material of the chain of the partisan may be changed to a reasonable metal. Higher rarity may require additional approvals. Only the article and material can be altered with the spear head. The shaft can have a standard alterations applied and have either a long description or show description.

Spear head description:
    an imflass spear head trailed by a thin kelyn chain

Spear shaft description:
    a silvery haon partisan shaft / a silvery haon partisan shaft

The partisan has the following alterable settings:
    Shaft article: a silvery
    Shaft adjective: haon partisan
    Shaft noun: shaft
    Shaft show or long: a silvery haon partisan shaft
    Spear head: imflass
    Chain article a thin
    Chain material: kelyn

You can tell that the partisan is as light as it can get.

**** sold to private dancer .. bidder! ****

3) No TD shield up for sale just yet.
    Last edited by Aluvius; 06-20-2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: blink axe sold too ... what have I done!?

sucks you got bandit bane on that battle axe
    adred0111 (discord)

Edited original post to add in a bundle price option for both weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    sucks you got bandit bane on that battle axe
    Its how I purchased it.

Blog Entries

They can definitly strip that bandit bane. Wasnt there property stripping at a recent event?
    Player of Sentral , Gnarevo, and Nightfern

ive been looking for a stripper for 14 months now, maybe im unlucky
    adred0111 (discord)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    ive been looking for a stripper for 14 months now, maybe im unlucky
    Head to Portland. You'll find one on quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarok View Post
    Head to Portland. You'll find one on quick.
    It’s considered art here.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by sentral View Post
    They can definitly strip that bandit bane. Wasnt there property stripping at a recent event?
    I tried at EG and hmm, another festival around that time and it was no go on bane stripping. However, it was just that it hadn't been specifically authorized yet, not that it was a hard no.

Also, to be fair to the owner that had bandit bane put on it .. that was before the changes to enchant when no sane person could trust a player enchanter not to destroy it.

I was also not the culprit in adding the banditbane, for the record, it already had it when I got the axe.