Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Approval of Trump Way Up

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Why won't you address why democrats said no? Is congress out of pens?
    The foundation of your argument is built on sand. This is a trump policy. Trump is making a choice to inflict punishment on the children. It's purposeful and strategic. You are carrying his water by attempting to shift the onus of this policy to congress and specifically dems in congress. You are not honest.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The foundation of your argument is built on sand. This is a trump policy. Trump is making a choice to inflict punishment on the children. It's purposeful and strategic. You are carrying his water by attempting to shift the onus of this policy to congress and specifically dems in congress. You are not honest.
    The irony of you saying anyone else on the planet is carrying anyone else's water.

Holy fuck you for real have some severe mental issues and/or learning disabilities.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

What don't you understand about the 3 branches of our government and their duties?

Why are you totally ok with congress refusing to do their assigned duty and yet wetting your pants over the executive branch doing their job to the T?

Trump didn't make this law, he is enforcing the law, which is his sworn duty. He was elected by the people to uphold the law, just like the members of congress were elected to write law. You are literally wanting Trump to govern like an emperor.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    What don't you understand about the 3 branches of our government and their duties?

Why are you totally ok with congress refusing to do their assigned duty and yet wetting your pants over the executive branch doing their job to the T?

Trump didn't make this law, he is enforcing the law, which is his sworn duty. He was elected by the people to uphold the law, just like the members of congress were elected to write law. You are literally wanting Trump to govern like an emperor.
    You're wrong, of course. Good luck with your twisted logic. I'm sick of reading it and knowing that there is a real human being on the other side of the screen.

Blog Entries

You're wrong, of course. Good luck with your twisted logic. I'm sick of reading it and knowing that there is a real human being on the other side of the screen.
    What am I wrong about?

The Constitution created the 3 branches of government:

The Legislative Branch to make the laws. Congress is made up of two houses, the Senate and the House of Representatives.

The Executive Branch to enforce the laws.

The Judicial Branch to interpret the laws.

P.S. I think we were first taught these facts in like grade 6.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 06-20-2018 at 08:50 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Woa, slow down hotshot. You literally just posted that you addressed this in the 8th post in the thread in response to my query about flip flopping on this policy. I'm not making this up.
    I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about at this point. I was talking about both sides working together to change this. You keep turning it into OUTRAGE OUTRAGE FUCK TRUMP AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 06-20-2018 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The irony of you saying anyone else on the planet is carrying anyone else's water.

Holy fuck you for real have some severe mental issues and/or learning disabilities and are a huge fag.
    fixed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    In Maryland it’s illegal to wear a tank top or sleeveless shirt a law from the 1800’s, believe me no cop here enforces it.
    In Oregon it used to be legal to kill a Native American for any cause, in Wyoming you may not take a picture of a rabbit from January to April without an official permit. Lots of silly laws passed by people who thought they were a good idea at the time. Civic laws are made by human beings not God. They are fallible. In fact, hundreds of Federal laws have been repealed over the years because of “poor wording” or doesn’t hold up to modern standards.

I know how it feels now but these types of laws that are abhorrent to human decency and viciously mocks the teachings of Christ will eventually be repealed and go the way of Slavery laws, Segregation, and other mistakes that have been corrected by this great country. Don’t be on the wrong side of history. Be a true American.
    Then congress can change the law, it's that simple. Not the executive branches duty.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about at this point. I was talking about both sides working together to change this. You keep turning it into OUTRAGE OUTRAGE FUCK TRUMP AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    It's trump's policy. This doesn't belong to Mitch McConnell or Bernie Sanders. It belongs to trump. Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    In Maryland it’s illegal to wear a tank top or sleeveless shirt a law from the 1800’s, believe me no cop here enforces it.
    In Oregon it used to be legal to kill a Native American for any cause, in Wyoming you may not take a picture of a rabbit from January to April without an official permit. Lots of silly laws passed by people who thought they were a good idea at the time. Civic laws are made by human beings not God. They are fallible. In fact, hundreds of Federal laws have been repealed over the years because of “poor wording” or doesn’t hold up to modern standards.

I know how it feels now but these types of laws that are abhorrent to human decency and viciously mocks the teachings of Christ will eventually be repealed and go the way of Slavery laws, Segregation, and other mistakes that have been corrected by this great country. Don’t be on the wrong side of history. Be a true American.
    Hey look Necro's back. In b4 rekt again.

It's trump's policy. This doesn't belong to Mitch McConnell or Bernie Sanders. It belongs to trump. Does that make sense?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible