Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Approval of Trump Way Up

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    It isn't a Trump policy. It is Trump and Sessions taking a hardline stance on an existing policy. And it should be changed, by Congress.
    Then why are all these republicans saying it's a trump policy and he needs to stop it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're lying again. This time you're lying about your God to defend trump.
    How am I lying? I didn't just make up those quotes.

You're basically ignorant on all things, I don't blame you though I blame our broken ass public shools.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Then why are all these republicans saying it's a trump policy and he needs to stop it?
    Because they know people like you exist.

Congress makes law, that is all, nothing more to argue.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    How am I lying? I didn't just make up those quotes.

You're basically ignorant on all things, I don't blame you though I blame our broken ass public shools.
    Jesus isn't talking about some fucking law laid down by the government. I'm done with this conversation. You'll lie about your religion to try to score points in a PC forum argument, then you're just a liar.

Blog Entries

They aren't. They're saying he needs to ease up like previous administrations instead of his zero tolerance approach.

Blog Entries

Jesus isn't talking about some fucking law laid down by the government. I'm done with this conversation. You'll lie about your religion to try to score points in a PC forum argument, then you're just a liar.
    One, you're the one who brought up my relationship with Jesus. You're the one who said those quotes were from the old testament and only Jews follow the old testament and I proved otherwise.

How am I lying?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    They aren't. They're saying he needs to ease up like previous administrations instead of his zero tolerance approach.
    You're splitting hairs here and I'm not sure why. Instead of "zero tolerance policy" you subsititute the word "approach".

Sessions called it a policy on 4/6/18:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Friday, April 6, 2018
    Attorney General Announces Zero-Tolerance Policy for Criminal Illegal Entry
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions today notified all U.S. Attorney’s Offices along the Southwest Border of a new “zero-tolerance policy” for offenses under 8 U.S.C. § 1325(a), which prohibits both attempted illegal entry and illegal entry into the United States by an alien. The implementation of the Attorney General’s zero-tolerance policy comes as the Department of Homeland Security reported a 203 percent increase in illegal border crossings from March 2017 to March 2018, and a 37 percent increase from February 2018 to March 2018—the largest month-to-month increase since 2011.
    This from Cory Gardner; republican senator from Colorado:

Today I joined 11 of my colleagues in sending a letter calling on the Administration to halt current policies leading to the forced separation of minor children from their parents, who are illegally entering the US, & to allow Congress to fix the issue through legislation.
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-19-2018 at 05:20 PM.

That sounds like bullshit. We let people arrested for felonies walk free until sentencing or aquital. You're saying almost all misdemeanor arrests means you languish in jail until trial?
    Do you seriously not know what bail is?

Blog Entries

You're splitting hairs here and I'm not sure why. Instead of "zero tolerance policy" you subsititute the word "approach".

Sessions called it a policy on 4/6/18:

This from Cory Gardner; republican senator from Colorado:

Today I joined 11 of my colleagues in sending a letter calling on the Administration to halt current policies leading to the forced separation of minor children from their parents, who are illegally entering the US, & to allow Congress to fix the issue through legislation.
    Because it isn't "Trump's policy" it's "Trump's approach to an existing policy." One of us is splitting hairs but it isn't me.

I also happen to agree with Mr. Gardner.

To blame Nancy Pelosi for trumps policy is disgusting and dishonest.
    He said Nancy can do something about it other than pay lip service to the mindless drones that vote for her. But you knew that.