Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Approval of Trump Way Up

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    What's dishonest about it? congress makes laws, where is Nancy?
    To blame Nancy Pelosi for trumps policy is disgusting and dishonest. The other day you were posting about your relationship with Jesus Christ. You make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    To blame Nancy Pelosi for trumps policy is disgusting and dishonest. The other day you were posting about your relationship with Jesus Christ. You make me sick.
    You're already sick. And retarded.

Blog Entries

What's dishonest about it? congress makes laws, where is Nancy?

Exodus 23:31
    Verse Concepts
    "I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you.

Acts 17:26
    Verse Concepts
    and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,

Deuteronomy 32:8
    Verse Concepts
    "When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the sons of Israel.

Nehemiah 9:22
    Verse Concepts
    "You also gave them kingdoms and peoples, And allotted them to them as a boundary. They took possession of the land of Sihon the king of Heshbon And the land of Og the king of Bashan.

Psalm 74:17
    Verse Concepts
    You have established all the boundaries of the earth; You have made summer and winter.

Proverbs 15:25
    Verse Concepts
    The LORD will tear down the house of the proud, But He will establish the boundary of the widow.

Exodus 34:24
    Verse Concepts
    "For I will drive out nations before you and enlarge your borders, and no man shall covet your land when you go up three times a year to appear before the LORD your God.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Are you jewish? That's all old testament you sick fuck.

And another Republican speaks out. It's crazy that even with republicans saying this is a trump policy, the PC right still won't admit it.

GOP Sen. Alexander on family separation policy:

“Well, the White House could change it in 5 minutes and they should. It’s a mistake. It's a change in policy by this administration.”

Blog Entries

Are you jewish? That's all old testament you sick fuck.
    “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. ~ Jesus
    Isn't cool how this is all covered in the bible, almost as if this has happened before?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

And another Republican speaks out. It's crazy that even with republicans saying this is a trump policy, the PC right still won't admit it.
    It isn't a Trump policy. It is Trump and Sessions taking a hardline stance on an existing policy. And it should be changed, by Congress.

Blog Entries

So where is Nancy and the Democrats, this should have been introduced yesterday? Hell even the Republicans at that?

Why should a non-citizen be able to take their child to jail with them (which is a fucking retarded idea anyway) and yet an American citizen can't?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Isn't cool how this is all covered in the bible, almost as if this has happened before?
    You're lying again. This time you're lying about your God to defend trump.