Thread: Stuff for bloodscrip or silvers

Default Stuff for bloodscrip or silvers

Delivery to FWI, Landing or Teras.

1. some dark vultite platemail
    +35, HCP, max light
    SOLD

Examining the platemail closely, it looks like it is heavily padded against critical blows.

[Some dark vultite platemail has a combat effectiveness rating of 10 points of Critical padding. It has 0 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

Your careful inspection of some dark vultite platemail allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
    You can tell that the platemail is as light as it can get.

2. some tri-linked vultite ringmail
    +30, HCP, T2 ensorcell, max light
    SOLD

Highly polished, distinct links of argent-coated metal are joined to form this suit of armor. Every link appears hand-fitted to its neighbor, allowing the suit of armor to move as one cohesive whole, and seamlessly with the wearer. Instead of the traditional double link, the armor is triple linked, lending additional durability. The expertly-crafted links, combined with their apparent painstaking integration gives the suit the illusion of liquid metal as the light reflects from its surface. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the ringmail.

Examining the ringmail closely, it looks like it is heavily padded against critical blows.

[Some tri-linked vultite ringmail has a combat effectiveness rating of 10 points of Critical padding. It has 0 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

Your careful inspection of some tri-linked vultite ringmail allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, and legs.
    You can tell that the ringmail is as light as it can get.

3. a moon-filled veil iron pendant
    Duskruin version of a glamour crystal - no longer available in DR. Currently has the "Seasons" bloodrune which has 4 descriptions.
    30000 bloodscrip 40m or $240

Through a shadowy black haze, you see Anaia wrapped in a shroud of the season of autumn. Her eyes are pools of variegated grey reminiscent of decay after the harvest. Handfuls of reddish-orange leaves occasionally whirl across her sun-kissed, light brown skin, which is chiseled with mystical runes glowing with power.

Through an , you see wrapped in a shroud of the summer season. eyes are pools of black-rimmed gold reminiscent of the sun's scorching heat. Fireflies occasionally flit to and fro, their lights sparking brightly, across across skin, which is chiseled with mystical runes glowing with power.

Through a haze, you see wrapped in a shroud of the spring in full bloom. eyes are pools of mossy green reminiscent of new, verdant growth. Scatterings of seeds, followed by a swirl of colorful blossoms, occasionally whirl across skin, which is chiseled with mystical runes glowing with power.

Through a haze, you see wrapped in a shroud of the chilly dead of winter. eyes are pools of silver-sheened ebon reminiscent of death. White drifts of snow interspersed with light swirls of snowflakes occasionally swirl across skin, which is chiseled with mystical runes glowing with power.

Also comes with other bloodrunes that you can swap out:
    Sheru
    Ivas
    Luukos
    The Huntress
    Oleani

More info here: https://gswiki.play.net/MoonShard_pendant

4. a tiny frayed pumpkin-colored ribbon
    Illusion pin/prop - EG dig find
    8000 bloodscrip or 10m

Feature Line: She/He is surrounded by a circle of flickering flames.
    Wear: As you put on a tiny frayed pumpkin-colored ribbon, a circle of flickering flames leaps to life around you.
    Remove: As you remove a tiny frayed pumpkin-colored ribbon, a circle of flickering flames around you is extinguished in wisps of smoke.

5. a small crystal water droplet edged in deep blue tones
    Illusion pin/prop - EG dig find
    8000 bloodscrip or 10m

Feature Line: Glistening water drops hover in a constantly shifting halo around her/him.
    Wear: As you put on a small crystal water droplet edged in deep blue tones, water droplets pour out of it and encircle you in a constantly shifting halo.
    Remove: As you remove your crystal water droplet, the water droplets encircling you in a constantly shifting halo suddenly vanish.

6. some bloodstained gloves
    Illusion pin/prop - EG item sold off-the-shelf for 10k bloodscrip
    8000 bloodscrip or 10m

Feature Line: Her/His hands are covered in a thin layer of bright red blood.
    Wear: You slip some bloodstained gloves onto your hands. Painfully, the gloves meld into your flesh, and your hands begin to bleed.
    Remove: With a grimace, you peel away some bloodstained gloves from your hands.

7. some flour-covered gloves
    Illusion pin/prop - EG item sold off-the-shelf for 10k bloodscrip
    8000 bloodscrip or 10m

Feature Line: Her/His hands are covered in a light dusting of flour.
    Wear: You slip some flour-covered gloves onto your hands. A white puff disperses into the air and coats your hands in a thin layer of flour.
    Remove: You remove some flour-covered gloves from your hands. A puff of white disperses into the air.

8. a sewer rat
    Includes a coarse burlap sack
    SOLD

9. an antique silver case lined with plush black velvet
    Label box - holds 50 labels
    SOLD

It currently contains 50 labels out of a maximum of 50.
    Certain merchants may be able to deepen this item to hold more labels.
    This case is unlocked; it will automatically unlock your label when you pull them out. Additionally, this case supports TILT, TOUCH, and KNOCK.

10. a deeply hooded cloak
    Drama cloak - weighs .5lbs and holds 200lbs
    SOLD
    Last edited by Tei; 07-05-2018 at 06:15 AM. Reason: updated
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”

Aug chain sold
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”

Rat sold

Bump

Cloak sold

Plate sold

i'll take the labels

Quote Originally Posted by zephyrii View Post
    i'll take the labels
    Yep. I’ll be home in about 4 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk