Thread: Official: The (new) Bag of Holding!

Default Official: The (new) Bag of Holding!

This collectible reward, a Bag of Holding, is the reward for finding the blood crystal at the Bank Heist! If you complete the base collectible (acquire 12 items from the bank's vault), you'll receive a minor version of this same script, but will be limited to 10 of 1 unique item.

>glance
    You glance down to see a large treasure sack clasped by a blood diamond in your right hand and a blue crystal in your left hand.

>put crystal in my sack
    You search through your sack and find another pocket containing a blue crystal. You place the items together.

>l in my sack
    This treasure sack has multiple pockets and storage units sewn inside. Closer inspection of the pockets reveals the following contents:

(10) a blue crystal
    (9) a golden wand
    (1) a rat-shaped vial
    (1) a long strip of floral printed cotton
    (3) a small statue
    (5) some pothinir grass
    (4) a pair of vaalin buckles
    (1) some leaf-embossed leathers

A pocket containing "a blue crystal" currently has your attention. PULL the sack if you want to remove a blue crystal, or TURN the sack to focus your attention on a different item.

>turn my sack
    You rummage through your sack and focus your attention on a pocket containing "a golden wand".

>turn my sack
    You rummage through your sack and focus your attention on a pocket containing "a rat-shaped vial".

>turn my sack
    You rummage through your sack and focus your attention on a pocket containing "a long strip of floral printed cotton".

>turn my sack
    You rummage through your sack and focus your attention on a pocket containing "a small statue".

>pull my sack
    You reach into your sack and remove a small statue from its storage pocket.

>l in my sack
    This treasure sack has multiple pockets and storage units sewn inside. Closer inspection of the pockets reveals the following contents:

(10) a blue crystal
    (9) a golden wand
    (1) a rat-shaped vial
    (1) a long strip of floral printed cotton
    (3) a small statue
    (5) some pothinir grass
    (4) a pair of vaalin buckles
    (1) some leaf-embossed leathers

A pocket containing "a small statue" currently has your attention. PULL the sack if you want to remove a small statue, or TURN the sack to focus your attention on a different item.

>analyze my sack
    You analyze your treasure sack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "There do not seem to be any specific limitations."

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This sack is a Bag of Holding (major) reward from the Bank Heist at Duskruin Arena. Items stored inside will count only as one item (the container). The current properties of this sack are as follows:

Unique Item Capacity: 10 items -- carrying 34 total items, 8 unique items
    Per-Item Capacity: Up to 10 of the same item
    Max Encum of Container: 50 pounds (currently carrying 45 pounds)
    Weight Reduction: 0%

Despite any messages below, this item cannot be lightened or deepened.

USAGE: DROP/PUT, POKE, PULL (to remove focused item), PUSH, RAISE, RUB, TOUCH, TURN (to set focus on an item to remove).

Important Note: GET will not work with this container.

You get no sense of whether or not the sack may be further lightened.

While the initial treasure sack is held-only, you can speak to the ringleader and ask him about wearable.

Also during your adventures in the Sewers, you may find "expanders". These items will work with the epic Bag of Holding and can be used to upgrade its default limits as follows:

a material swatch - this will increase the unique item capacity, up to 100.
    a slender wooden rod - this will increase the per-item capacity, up to 100.
    a handful of sparkling dust - this will increase the max encumbrance of the container, up to 200.
    a strand of veniom thread - this will provide weight reduction up to 100%.

There are some items that will not be able to be stored in these containers. For instance, cursed items, containers that have items inside, items with special scripts that specifically handle things like GET and PUT, Wavedancer Journals and/or other similar items, will all be ineligible for storage in this container.

In order for items to be stacked, they must be exactly the same.

These containers, both the base and epic versions, are not attuned. There is no limit to how many you can have. The containers will register as ONE item when you store it in your locker despite the number of items it is actually "holding".

Questions? Ask away!

~ Haliste ~
    SGM, Events
    Auntie H, Forever
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...rena/view/9188

2. Default

Are the blood crystals on the same rarity level as the pendants and the segments? This is a really amazing quality of life item for some people. It would be a shame if it was gated behind crazy rarity but I can understand why with some of the possible upgrades to it.

Blog Entries

Important Note: GET will not work with this container.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalBox View Post
    Are the blood crystals on the same rarity level as the pendants and the segments? This is a really amazing quality of life item for some people. It would be a shame if it was gated behind crazy rarity but I can understand why with some of the possible upgrades to it.
    It really is a shame they put a huge QoL upgrade behind a paywall like this.