Thread: set of 6x HCP Plate / HCW warblade

Default set of 6x HCP Plate / HCW warblade

Seliing next few items ! Looking to get paypal but will accept silvers or GOA or combination of two or all 3 !!

#1 ----- a black vultite warblade with a shadowglass-studded pommel --- 6x HCW T1 ensorcell , 4 lbs ---- $150 paypal

Careful examination indicates the black vultite warblade has a base strength of 90 and a base durability of 200. You also determine the current integrity of the black vultite warblade to be at 100.0%.

Checking out the warblade, it looks like it is heavily weighted to inflict more critical blows than a normal weapon of its type.

[A black vultite warblade with a shadowglass-studded pommel has a combat effectiveness rating of 10 points of Critical weighting. It has 0 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

#2------ some ebon vruul skin-lined platemail ----- 6x , HCP , 55 lbs (also has a troll-spine in it (+3health/stam regen ) ----------------------- $160 paypal

>look at platemail
    Blackened and worked to a matte finish, the plate is uncompromisingly dark and well-kept to ensure any nicks or scratches are buffed smooth. Emblazoned across the chest in a tone-on-tone hue is the crest of the Drakes Vanguard, and the pauldrons are wrought into clawed shields. Supple vruul skin in a flawless shade of black backs each of the platemail's joints, lending a greater ease of movement to the rugged suit. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

>asses plate
    You assess the platemail for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the skin-lined platemail has a base strength of 84 and a base durability of 705. You also determine the current integrity of the skin-lined platemail to be at 100.0%.

Examining the platemail closely, it looks like it is heavily padded against critical blows.
    You notice that custom fittings have been added to the platemail, making it very resistant to crushing attacks. You estimate that the fittings will degrade away after eighty to ninty strikes.

[Some ebon vruul skin-lined platemail has a combat effectiveness rating of 10 points of Critical padding. It has 0 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

-#3 ----a black ora falchion with a blood-stained witchwood handle ---- 4x ,DDW , Max light --- $50 paypal

Careful examination indicates the black ora falchion has a base strength of 90 and a base durability of 190. You also determine the current integrity of the black ora falchion to be at 100.0%.

Checking out the falchion, it looks like it is decently weighted to inflict more damage.

[A black ora falchion with a blood-stained witchwood handle has a combat effectiveness rating of 7 points of Damage weighting and a 50.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 8. It has 10 of 20 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]
    Last edited by Hoodtralfeck; 06-26-2018 at 05:20 AM. Reason: price change
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

prices dropped BUMP

bump final prices can not go lower , so be it if i starve at simucon