Thread: Warrior assess verb

Default Warrior assess verb

How does the warrior assess verb work? I have been trying to assess some of my weapons and the only information I am getting is

Careful examination indicates the midnight black limb-cleaver has a base strength of 85 and a base durability of 200. You also determine the current integrity of the midnight black limb-cleaver to be at 100.0%.

Do you need to be a certain level of training, is it based on certain skills, or stats? Do you have to learn something in the guild?

You need training in the weapon you are trying to assess. Probably around 60 or so ranks you'll start getting assess information. Maybe it's 100? Something like that.

You can in theory get reads at 25 ranks, 40 or so is the minimum I bother though, you can NEVER see an incorrect value, you can however see nothing or that its weighted/padded with no quantity givn. it becomes mostly reliable and 1 or 2 tries at 50 ranks, oddly temporary padding or weighting seem harder to assess then permanent. Haven't assessed enough items with both critical and damage to know how that influences difficulty.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Thanks I only have like 34 ranks currently thought I was doing something wrong