Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official: Spoiler: Nebular and Solar Weapons

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zarston View Post
    Anyone else irked that they went with Nebular over Lunar? How does a nebula indicate night better than the moon, especially when they went with Solar for the day version.
    My guess would be because the moons (there are 4 in Elanthia) are physical bodies and not stars, and nebular weapons grant(s) its wielder the power of starlight during the hours of the night.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I wonder how effective solar flares will be against undead if they were blessable somehow.
    Thandiwe said they're not blessable (takes up flare and script slot), so I'd say not very effective.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

These seem superbly useless. Sweet, a weapon that has flares half the time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I’m rarely on during the day so for me it will be a fun option if they have UAC options. I’m all for neat and outside the box things things!

I think I saw on one of these that they can unlock to 24 your flares too...
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I’m rarely on during the day so for me it will be a fun option if they have UAC options. I’m all for neat and outside the box things things!

I think I saw on one of these that they can unlock to 24 your flares too...
    So far only weapons that are "hilted or hafted", so nothing in glove or boot format. If there's a decent held UAC weapon that is "hilted or hafted", then it would be a possible option.

> Neat. Are there going to be paingrips!?

There are only hilted or hafted weapons at this time.
    Last edited by Maerit; 06-15-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Hello!

I'm here to discuss Solar and Nebular weapons with you.

Let me start by sharing some of their info:

-- Nebular Weapons --

You analyze your vultite falchion and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This is a Nebular Weapon that grants its wielder the power of starlight during the hours of the night by giving a bonus that increases as the night reaches its apex. However, as the night wanes, so do its powers, and it begins to give a minus during the day.

The falchion has access to the following verbs at its current tier of 1 (OTS) out of 4: rub, salute, and tilt.

You may alter this item freely provided that it never has a description that would oppose the spheres of Ronan's domain.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the vultite falchion for you.

-- Solar Weapons --

You analyze your vultite falchion and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This is a Solar Weapon that grants its wielder the power of sunlight during the hours of the day by giving a bonus that increases as the day reaches its apex. However, as the day wanes, so do its powers, and it begins to give a minus during the night.

The falchion has access to the following verbs at its current tier of 1 (OTS) out of 4: rub, salute, and tilt.

You may alter this item freely provided that it never has a description that would oppose the spheres of Phoen's domain.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the vultite falchion for you.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    They seem like a less randomized but also less fun chaos weapon to me.
    Last edited by Velfi; 06-15-2018 at 02:04 PM.

I still really want to find the time to level up a paladin of zelia to use the choas lance.