Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Lose something at a Landing table today?

  1. Default Lose something at a Landing table today?

    PM me and tell me what the item is and anything interesting about it.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm guessing Tisket lost what was left of her self respect.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,666
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I'm guessing Tisket lost what was left of her self respect.
    How could she lose something she never had?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Candor makes these threads up for attention.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Candor makes these threads up for attention.
    Go buy a clue somewhere.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Go buy a clue somewhere.
    From one of your auctions where you make up items and anonymous bidders? No thanks!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    From one of your auctions where you make up items and anonymous bidders? No thanks!
    Do everyone who might have lost something a favor and stick to entertaining folks with your opinions in the politics folder.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Do everyone who might have lost something a favor and stick to entertaining folks with your opinions in the politics folder.
    Yeah or he'll ignore you!!!1 Cut some farts, candork.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •