Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for some feedback / thoughts on my Level 19 Rogue before I train in 20

Here you go:

Name: Karnamm Race: Dark Elf Profession: Rogue (not shown)
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 92 (21) ... 92 (21)
    Constitution (CON): 75 (7) ... 75 (7)
    Dexterity (DEX): 92 (31) ... 92 (31)
    Agility (AGI): 85 (22) ... 85 (22)
    Discipline (DIS): 87 (8) ... 87 (8)
    Aura (AUR): 74 (22) ... 74 (22)
    Logic (LOG): 91 (20) ... 91 (20)
    Intuition (INT): 40 (0) ... 40 (0)
    Wisdom (WIS): 72 (16) ... 72 (16)
    Influence (INF): 35 (-12) ... 35 (-12)
    Mana: 20 Silver: 2029

Experience:
    Experience: 470588 Next level at: 517000 exp.
    Exp. until next lvl: 46412
    Fame: 765016 Deeds: 16 Deaths this level: 0
    Your mind is numbed.

Wealth:
    Silvers: 2029 coins
    Debts:
    Wehnimer's Landing: 105 silver

Skills:
    Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Two Weapon Combat..................| 138 39
    Armor Use..........................| 96 22
    Combat Maneuvers...................| 136 38
    Edged Weapons......................| 142 42
    Ambush.............................| 141 41
    Physical Fitness...................| 96 22
    Dodging............................| 134 37
    Arcane Symbols.....................| 30 6
    Harness Power......................| 25 5
    Disarming Traps....................| 144 44
    Picking Locks......................| 144 44
    Stalking and Hiding................| 144 44
    Perception.........................| 132 36
    Climbing...........................| 25 5
    Training Points: 4 Phy 0 Mnt (46 Phy converted to Mnt)
    (Use SKILLS BASE to display unmodified ranks and goals)

340 days remain until the annual FIXSKILLS is to be granted, on 05/20/2019.

You started this migration period on Wednesday, 6/13/2018 at 21:15:35 EDT. You have 28 days, 23 hours, 37 minutes remaining in your current 30 day migration period.

You're currently migrating at a rate of .001 skill points per pulse, and have converted 325.076 training points this migration period.

Further information can be found in the FAQs.

Stats: Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 92 (21) ... 92 (21)
    Constitution (CON): 75 (7) ... 75 (7)
    Dexterity (DEX): 92 (31) ... 92 (31)
    Agility (AGL): 85 (22) ... 85 (22)
    Discipline (DIS): 87 (8) ... 87 (8)
    Aura (AUR): 74 (22) ... 74 (22)
    Logic (LOG): 91 (20) ... 91 (20)
    Intuition (INT): 40 (0) ... 40 (0)
    Wisdom (WIS): 72 (16) ... 72 (16)
    Influence (INF): 35 (-12) ... 35 (-12)

Thanks again community.....couldn't have done it without all of you. And a special thanks for both Velfi and Kutter for sharing your stats.

Blog Entries

Seriously, I think this thread should be stickied in the Rogue folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

That is a rock solid hunting build and a good picking build, for now you should be able to get all your own boxes, but you will find in probably 20 trains or so it will get tougher, it is also hugely dependent on critters. Not sure why but undead always seem to have harder boxes and anything from the Citadel in Rivers rest has even harder for its relative age. if you are in the tower and need lore, do not be afraid to ask any of the rogues in there, most of the older ones will likely have the spell.

I am not even going to show you my stats, my rogue is a GS3 baby and I totally missed the free fixstat after I had been gone several years so his are jacked up, but it does make him a much better hunter at expense to other things. He is way more maximized for physical vs mental training points.

4. Default

Some cman stuff on the list I'd recommend is doing weapn spec up to rank 3 with a weapon(4 and 5 take too many points even at higher trainings to be worth the investment). What I did to make up for that gap without the rank 4 and 5 there was invest 3 ranks in spin attack, with 3 ranks you will get +9 AS each time you attack with it and it is a low stamina cost maneuver. Surge of strength is always nice for more offensive attack and being able to carry more. Some l like it, some don't be I'm fond of shadow mastery. Cunning defense and evade mastery are good on the defensive end, I'd pick just one of them if any at all. Combat mobility a lot like and for your training it is a good investment for a long while, just I don't recommend having it past 90 trainigs(too much can knock you down and you auto stand and they knock you down again and repeat until you are stick in rt for a minute, my last 3 deaths hunting I attribute to this but just a side note once I got rid of it I'm on a 2 year stretch without dying hunting). And my favorite for when you get enough multi-ops training is you MUST get whirling dervish stance as a two weapon combat user. Being able to ambush and kill two targets at once never gets old.

I'll post my cman list just to give an idea what a post-cap rogue has for you if you ever reach there or for others readying this thread to compare to theirs.

cman info
    Nordred, your Combat Maneuver training is as follows:

Skill name Mnemonic Ranks
    Shadow Mastery smastery 5
    Disarm Weapon disarm 5 (Defensive purposes on being disarmed in nelemar)
    Specialization I wspec1 3 (Short Swords)
    Specialization II wspec2 2 (Falchions)
    Specialization III wspec3 4 (Daggers)
    Spin Attack sattack 3
    Combat Toughness toughness 3
    Surge of Strength surge 5
    Cunning Defense cdefense 4
    Whirling Dervish dervish 3

Does whirling dervish work with UAC mstriking with just gloves boots? Or does it require held UAC weapons?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    Does whirling dervish work with UAC mstriking with just gloves boots? Or does it require held UAC weapons?
    That's a good question, UAC weapons for sure but with boots and gloves I don't know but I would be curious to find out. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

So I took around 9 months off and looking to update my hunting. I am now level 44 and have been hunting the ship in Rivers Rest which has made me pretty wealthy 14 mil+ since level 34. I am not sure what else would have similar wealth in which I can pick there boxes. So basically looking for next place to hunt.

Also, haven't trained in any spells and I think I am going to need to since I only 2x train in picking and disarming

Swamp hags in Oteska's Haven and then Tomb Trolls in Marsh Keep. You might be able to jump right to Tomb Trolls. I remember them being pretty easy. Read up on the Swamp hags before going there. They do something weird, but I can't remember what. There's also a node there that I think creatures can come in, but they won't attack. Enjoy the rich hunting in River's Rest while you can.

I would be open to something around the landing or solhaven....looks like there are a ton of undead creatures in those areas.

Swamp Hags drop a kettle that will explode and cause lots of damage/death. I would not jump to tomb trolls at 44 unless you have a full spellup and will be willing to run like hell from the necromancers and golems and even then, it would be extremely risky. Remember getting rescued in the Rest is not always the easiest thing, that being said, it is my favorite spot in the game to hunt.