Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 87

Thread: Looking for some feedback / thoughts on my Level 19 Rogue before I train in 20

  1. #51

    Default

    Do you have any recommendations of what I should hunt at 45? I would prefer to stick around so I can make sure I am getting dreavens and possibly picking boxes for my other characters in the meantime.

    Race: Dark Elf Profession: Rogue (not shown)
    Gender: Male Age: 47 Expr: 2102146 Level: 44
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
    Constitution (CON): 81 (10) ... 81 (10)
    Dexterity (DEX): 100 (35) ... 103 (36)
    Agility (AGI): 97 (28) ... 97 (28)
    Discipline (DIS): 92 (11) ... 95 (12)
    Aura (AUR): 79 (24) ... 79 (24)
    Logic (LOG): 97 (23) ... 97 (23)
    Intuition (INT): 57 (8) ... 57 (8)
    Wisdom (WIS): 76 (18) ... 76 (18)
    Influence (INF): 46 (-7) ... 46 (-7)
    Mana: 47 Silver: 5281

    (at level 44), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
    Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Two Weapon Combat..................| 190 90
    Armor Use..........................| 145 45
    Combat Maneuvers...................| 184 84
    Edged Weapons......................| 192 92
    Ambush.............................| 190 90
    Physical Fitness...................| 146 46
    Dodging............................| 184 84
    Arcane Symbols.....................| 50 10
    Harness Power......................| 62 13
    Disarming Traps....................| 192 92
    Picking Locks......................| 192 92
    Stalking and Hiding................| 192 92
    Perception.........................| 176 76
    Climbing...........................| 126 33
    Swimming...........................| 120 30

  2. #52

    Default

    Bump looking for recommendations within a dreaven's reach to hunt at level 45 with two weapon combat rogue.

    Finally trained in a spell. I really do need 403 and 404

  3. #53

    Default

    It's a shame you let all those pansies discourage you from learning pickpocketing

    As far as what to hunt, where do your bounties send you?

  4. Default

    Kiramon are easy at that level, even if you're underhunting a little bit. If you want to stick around the landing, that's a decent option. If you can handle undead, Bonespear is there too, as well as the whatchacallit with undead in between. Somethingorother. Varunar?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,828
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    Bump looking for recommendations within a dreaven's reach to hunt at level 45 with two weapon combat rogue.

    Finally trained in a spell. I really do need 403 and 404
    Marsh keep.

    Strike that. Bog trolls and such then the keep.

    This is probably some of the best box hunting in the game....
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-26-2019 at 04:34 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  6. #56

    Default

    Roa'ters were good for boxes at that level too
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    Do you have any recommendations of what I should hunt at 45? I would prefer to stick around so I can make sure I am getting dreavens and possibly picking boxes for my other characters in the meantime.

    Race: Dark Elf Profession: Rogue (not shown)
    Gender: Male Age: 47 Expr: 2102146 Level: 44
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
    Constitution (CON): 81 (10) ... 81 (10)
    Dexterity (DEX): 100 (35) ... 103 (36)
    Agility (AGI): 97 (28) ... 97 (28)
    Discipline (DIS): 92 (11) ... 95 (12)
    Aura (AUR): 79 (24) ... 79 (24)
    Logic (LOG): 97 (23) ... 97 (23)
    Intuition (INT): 57 (8) ... 57 (8)
    Wisdom (WIS): 76 (18) ... 76 (18)
    Influence (INF): 46 (-7) ... 46 (-7)
    Mana: 47 Silver: 5281

    (at level 44), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
    Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Two Weapon Combat..................| 190 90
    Armor Use..........................| 145 45
    Combat Maneuvers...................| 184 84
    Edged Weapons......................| 192 92
    Ambush.............................| 190 90
    Physical Fitness...................| 146 46
    Dodging............................| 184 84
    Arcane Symbols.....................| 50 10
    Harness Power......................| 62 13
    Disarming Traps....................| 192 92
    Picking Locks......................| 192 92
    Stalking and Hiding................| 192 92
    Perception.........................| 176 76
    Climbing...........................| 126 33
    Swimming...........................| 120 30
    I still say Rivers Rest, just stock up on crystal amulets and the landing is no further than Varunar with better loot. With that build if you can get blesses you can hunt the outer keep all day long, just do not think you will hide from the undead. Just have to be selective and totally ignore the snakes, no loot, only thing you get from them is skins. The good thing about bounties in the Rest to is NO ESCORTS, which now I do not mind so much actually, but then I hated them.

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    It's a shame you let all those pansies discourage you from learning pickpocketing

    As far as what to hunt, where do your bounties send you?
    I know....I loved pick pocketing in the day....Just isn't feasible anymore apparently.

    I rarely ever do bounties which maybe I should start trying.

  9. #59

    Default

    Are you talking about defenders? I ran in that area for about 10 minutes and didn't see a single one....Wonder if the map was wrong.

  10. #60

    Default

    I have never bothered with blessing, but maybe I should. I think the problem will be that I will need 2 different weapons that are blessable. The snakes messed up my wizard, but my rogue does have pretty solid combat maneuvers and dodging skills.

    I really haven't bother much with bounties.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •