Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: The Night I Killed a Woman

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,874
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It was just tgo and his 10 accounts casting spells on everyone in a room.
    Yeah but are the Dreavenings on a set schedule? Only available in one town?

    I want my share of the spell pie!
    Last edited by Tisket; 06-10-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,774
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Yeah but are the Dreavenings on a set schedule? Only available in one town?

    I want my share of the spell pie!
    Only in Landing, he had a schedule, about 3ish hours apart.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-10-2018 at 07:30 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pacific Northwest - USA
    Posts
    2,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Yeah but are the Dreavenings on a set schedule? Only available in one town?

    I want my share of the spell pie!
    If you're using Lich:
    1) ;tune dreavening
    2) ;chat on dreavening time
    3) profit
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Just kidding, you've seen his alters. Nobody wants that novella.
    A spike thorn shot Velfi, by Hoy.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Mountain West
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    sounds like you already fixed it, with adding target clear to the series before each cast.
    Thanks for noting that. Glad to see that I found a solution that will work well enough.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Mountain West
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    I've been spike thorned to death twice by Hoy and that son of a bitch never said a word, much less write some PC novella.
    Feel free to send Hoy the link to this thread, so he (and other loose cannon rangers) can write extensively about their shortcomings.

  7. #17

    Default

    i went on a rampage earlier in the week only killed two people tho.

    one was a cleric trying to save the first person i killed

    both spikethorn

    lol
    You remove a flask of old dirt brown ale from in your loot sack.
    >drink my ale
    You take a drink from your dirt brown ale.
    It is thick with mold.
    You have 6 quaffs left.
    You actually put that in your mouth?! Not a wise choice, if you care about your health.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,874
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    i went on a rampage earlier in the week only killed two people tho.

    one was a cleric trying to save the first person i killed

    both spikethorn

    lol
    Was the cleric Banty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,774
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Was the cleric Banty?
    Are you Banty?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,874
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Are you Banty?
    I wouldn't admit to such a thing since he's a terrible cleric who dies a lot on rescues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •