Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Withdraws from G7 Agreement

Red face Trump Withdraws from G7 Agreement

The ink on the deal was still wet when Donald Trump decided to pull out. The US president has backtracked on a joint statement agreed at a G7 summit in Quebec, Canada, just hours earlier because, Trump claims, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau made "false statement" at a press conference.

More...

You have to be extra careful when dealing with Canadians.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices – to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill – and suspicion can destroy – and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own – for the children – and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is – that these things cannot be confined – to the Twilight Zone.

Typical pussy ass trump. All smiles until he can get to a safe space to tweet.

Kara Calavera summed it up well on Twitter:

We're living in a nightmare. This is a nightmare. BLOATUS is trying vilify Justin Trudeau whilst simultaneously cupping Vladimir Putin's balls and licking Kim Jong-un's ass. https://t.co/5H7d0KmPl6
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-09-2018 at 08:47 PM.

On the plus side Trump is going to be a single term POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    On the plus side Trump is going to be a single term POTUS.
    I hope you're right. He's already got the power though and its easier to keep than to get.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I hope you're right. He's already got the power though and its easier to keep than to get.
    The other day someone told me they think that Trump will win a second term because he's like teflon and nothing sticks. Then I reminded them that the last Teflon Don, John Gotti, was taken down by Robert Mueller.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Fuck your Russian guns.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) took a jab at President Trump on Saturday after threatening to impose new tariffs on Canada and pulling his endorsement of a joint communique signed with other Group of Seven (G-7) members at this weekend's summit.

“To our allies: bipartisan majorities of Americans remain pro-free trade, pro-globalization & supportive of alliances based on 70 years of shared values,” McCain tweeted late Saturday.

“Americans stand with you, even if our president doesn’t,” the senator added.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    WTF? Take better care of your guns!
    You have committed 2 crimes in Icemule Trace in the last six months. They are:
    1 count of murder
    1 count of jailbreak

You have committed 1 crimes in Ta'Vaalor in the last six months. They are:
    1 count of hooliganism

10. Default

“To our allies: bipartisan majorities of Americans remain pro-free trade, pro-globalization & supportive of alliances based on 70 years of shared values,” - McCain

And then the rest of us that aren't a million years old said, "Can't we do better?"