Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Withdraws from G7 Agreement

Red face Trump Withdraws from G7 Agreement

The ink on the deal was still wet when Donald Trump decided to pull out. The US president has backtracked on a joint statement agreed at a G7 summit in Quebec, Canada, just hours earlier because, Trump claims, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau made "false statement" at a press conference.

More...

You have to be extra careful when dealing with Canadians.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Typical pussy ass trump. All smiles until he can get to a safe space to tweet.

Kara Calavera summed it up well on Twitter:

We're living in a nightmare. This is a nightmare. BLOATUS is trying vilify Justin Trudeau whilst simultaneously cupping Vladimir Putin's balls and licking Kim Jong-un's ass. https://t.co/5H7d0KmPl6
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-09-2018 at 08:47 PM.

3. Default

On the plus side Trump is going to be a single term POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    On the plus side Trump is going to be a single term POTUS.
    I hope you're right. He's already got the power though and its easier to keep than to get.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I hope you're right. He's already got the power though and its easier to keep than to get.
    The other day someone told me they think that Trump will win a second term because he's like teflon and nothing sticks. Then I reminded them that the last Teflon Don, John Gotti, was taken down by Robert Mueller.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

7. Default

Fuck your Russian guns.

8. Default

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) took a jab at President Trump on Saturday after threatening to impose new tariffs on Canada and pulling his endorsement of a joint communique signed with other Group of Seven (G-7) members at this weekend's summit.

“To our allies: bipartisan majorities of Americans remain pro-free trade, pro-globalization & supportive of alliances based on 70 years of shared values,” McCain tweeted late Saturday.

“Americans stand with you, even if our president doesn’t,” the senator added.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    WTF? Take better care of your guns!
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

10. Default

“To our allies: bipartisan majorities of Americans remain pro-free trade, pro-globalization & supportive of alliances based on 70 years of shared values,” - McCain

And then the rest of us that aren't a million years old said, "Can't we do better?"