View Poll Results: Incarceration for witness tampering

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 50.00%
  • No

    3 25.00%
  • Yes, with tacos

    3 25.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: Is Paul Manafort going to prison?

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He is in jail.
    True true. Good point. Jail, prison, maybe he'll get to perseverate on the difference for a while. Or he'll discover that he has information that is worth more than his incerceration.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,790
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    True true. Good point. Jail, prison, maybe he'll get to perseverate on the difference for a while. Or he'll discover that he has information that is worth more than his incerceration.
    It is a big difference though! Prison is where he gets pounded in the ass.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. Default


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,790
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That’s the look of “I’m getting a pardon someday bioootch!”

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Thatís the look of ďIím getting a pardon someday bioootch!Ē
    Trump just pardoned domestic terrorists, so yeah, very likely he'd pardon Manafort.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,790
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump just pardoned domestic terrorists, so yeah, very likely he'd pardon Manafort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump just pardoned domestic terrorists, so yeah, very likely he'd pardon Manafort.
    One day after President Trump pardoned two Oregon ranchers who were at the center of a 40-day armed standoff, the pair flew home on the private jet of an oil company founder who once donated $50,000 to Vice President Pence.
    The ranchers, Dwight and Steven Hammond, made the trip on Wednesday with Lucas Oil founder Forrest Lucas, according to a post on Protect the Harvest's Facebook page, a nonprofit founded by Lucas.

    The Hammonds were convicted in 2012 and sentenced to five years in prison on arson charges. The two had set a series of fires on their ranch that spread to federal land.
    Their case prompted the 40-day armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in 2016, in which protesters demonstrated against federal land ownership.
    Rule of law is out the window with the right. It's rule of whatever trump wants. It'll get worse before it gets better...if it gets better.

    http://thehill.com/homenews/396688-o...rs-private-jet
    Last edited by cwolff; 07-12-2018 at 02:18 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •