12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 50.00%
  • No

3 25.00%
  • Yes, with tacos

3 25.00%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Paul Manafort going to prison?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo thinks far leftism involves rooting for the justice system.. Yeah, that totally describes left wing extremism..
    Did you root for the justice system when Kavanaugh was on blast?
    I'm bringing the term faggot Back

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post

Lots of people have responded to my posts over the years, yet the only ones obsessed with trying to troll me are you, wrathbringer and methais. It's no surprise you 3 got outed as the biggest trolls on the PC.
    Except we didn't. You just keep clinging onto some meaningless rep poll (that I came in last on btw, lol) while simultaneously having meltdowns over red rep while saying you don't care about rep.

Speaking of lots of people that have responded to your posts over the years, most if not all of them also think you're a piece of shit, many of which have flat out said this to you.

Cool mental disorder you got there. Dumbass.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-08-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So during your infrequent visits I'm once again laughing at PB because he's once again ranting and raving about how much he dislikes me? Are you just noticing this now? He's had a habit of stalking and obsessing people on the PC since he's been here.

Speaking of stalking, did I tell you about how I got sooooo butthurt last year by Methais telling me how stupid I am (because I can't stop posting stupid things and I never log off of the PC, and honestly I am pretty fucking stupid) that I tried to find out where he worked so I could try and get him fired, and also threatened to dox him to Antifa? Nevermind the fact that I failed miserably at all of it because I'm stupid as fuck and that it took me almost a year to realize I "found" the completely wrong person, and that was only because they finally told me because I was too dumb to figure it out myself despite 4837042 hints being dropped over several months. These are my fee fees we're talking about.

But anyway, I'm such a dumb scumbag loser that I still try to say with a straight face that me stalking Methais in real life isn't as bad as people who think I'm a piece of shit responding to my piece of shit posts with their own posts calling me a piece of shit on a 30 year old text game forum, because that's what real stalking is.

I mean they're right, I am a piece of shit and all, but still. My fee fees.
    Other than the first 3 sentences, this is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-08-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post
    If I remember right he was screaming KAVANAUGH IS A RAPIST AND IS GOING DOWN HAHAHA FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!1111 the entire time.

Because he's a Gaylord Focker.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-08-2019 at 06:21 PM.

6. Default

I'm estimating at least 10 year sentence plus hefty fines and fees, etc.
    4 out of 10 is a good batting average...
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Lots of people have responded to my posts over the years, yet the only ones obsessed with trying to troll me are you, wrathbringer and methais. It's no surprise you 3 got outed as the biggest trolls on the PC.
    The only ones outed as trolls are those who have been given red rep by the jury of their peers here on pc. That would be you.

8. Default

Parkbandit isn't a troll. He is a conservative who speaks his mind. Admittedly for some people, that's a major problem.

I think the community has pretty much decided that Wrathbringer is the biggest troll on this board. He is the troll by which all other trolls are measured.
    Last edited by Candor; 03-09-2019 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I think the community has pretty much decided that Wrathbringer is the biggest troll on this board. He is the troll by which all other trolls are measured.
    This is correct.

"I don't take Wrathbringer seriously."
    "Omg, stop trolling, Wrathbringer."
    The dichotomy on Wrathbringer.