Thread: WTT / WTS the Following

1. Default WTT / WTS the Following

I'm looking to sell or trade the following:

a razor sharp elven gladius with a saw-scaled viper wrapped around it (6x, HCW, Max Lite, T1 Ensorcelling, Snake Flares, and Huge Show) 30Mil OBO in trade or coin

Show:

The double-edged blade of the gladius is polished to a luminous shine, its surface glinting as it catches ambient light. The metal is a deep blue with streaks of silver, as if its crafter has captured the image of shooting stars across the night sky. Hewn from silvery mistwood, the haft is possessed of a smooth, almost silken grain.
    Wrapped around the gladius is a saw-scaled viper staring at you with malice in its eyes.

A Silver-hilted blue vultite falchion (5x, (+8 Crit Weighting, T1 Ensorcelling, T1 Briar flares) 20mil in trade or coin

a long-handled woodsman's axe with a crescent mithril blade (7x Perfect Greataxe, T5 Ensorcelling, Disintegration flares, Max Lite, Greater Mood Script) 35mil in trade or coin

Quote Originally Posted by Agamimnon View Post
    I'm looking to sell or trade the following:

a razor sharp elven gladius with a saw-scaled viper wrapped around it (6x, HCW, Max Lite, T1 Ensorcelling, Snake Flares, and Huge Show) 30Mil OBO in trade or coin

Show:

The double-edged blade of the gladius is polished to a luminous shine, its surface glinting as it catches ambient light. The metal is a deep blue with streaks of silver, as if its crafter has captured the image of shooting stars across the night sky. Hewn from silvery mistwood, the haft is possessed of a smooth, almost silken grain.
    Wrapped around the gladius is a saw-scaled viper staring at you with malice in its eyes.

A Silver-hilted blue vultite falchion (5x, (+8 Crit Weighting, T1 Ensorcelling, T1 Briar flares) 20mil in trade or coin

a long-handled woodsman's axe with a crescent mithril blade (7x Perfect Greataxe, T5 Ensorcelling, Disintegration flares, Max Lite, Greater Mood Script) 35mil in trade or coin
    How much does the gladius weigh?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3. Default

2lb

2lb
    Will you take a trade involving the spike 8x dagger I have in the high end sales post?

5. Default

Possibly. PM me with your offer.

Possibly. PM me with your offer.
    Well, we're both asking 30M. Will you take a straight up trade?

7. Default

No thank you. I don't think I could.

No thank you. I don't think I could.
    I could do the dagger and 5M. Does that interest you? Do you have a counter offer?

The falchion could be a nice enchant project piece for profit and maybe some upping of weighting at duskruin.