Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help altering a Helm

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    https://youtu.be/CYTQENjz928

Quote Originally Posted by Khazaann View Post
    lol. That was magnificent (I am familiar with the 15/15/15 rule but that was cool to watch [I would be way to shy and uncertain to put up my own YouTube GemStone-related video.])
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

A big coppery spiked kettle hat:

Sturdy and large, this kettle hat's sheen is from a kiln-finished coppery brown glaze. A few small dents here and there ever-so-slightly mar the surface of the hat's glazed finish. The hat has been lightly decorated with an asymmetrical sprinkling of cheap diopsides upon its exterior. A jutting, extremely sharp spike sits a atop the crown of the hat -- flanked at both sides by a pair of equally tall, very sinuously curved horns.

?
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 06-11-2018 at 02:59 PM.
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

One last final bump for all you artsy mofos <3

So I'm thinking that an asymmetrical sprinkling of cheap diopsides is odd because you don't really sprinkle whole gems. Even diopsides.

So I was thinking of using a word like "shard" or something. No "shart" though, sorry

Anyway, artsy mofos, get to work

Alright. Got some help and have two more alter ideas. Anyone?

An oversized copper kettle hat with large spikes:

This large and sturdy kettle hat has been covered with a coppery brown glaze, giving it a kiln-finished sheen. A plethora of small dents mar the glistening surface. A sprinkling of asymmetrical diopsides are set upon the exterior of the hat. An extremely sharp spike juts out from the crown between a set of very sinuously curved horns. This complex design of this hat makes it a force to be reckoned with.

A big spiked copper kettle hat:

The coppery glaze of this oversized kettle hat has a shiny mirror finish. Small dents here and there reflect light off riveted small spikes that circle the hat's wide brim. Adorning the top peak of the helmet is tall spike -- flanked on each side by a pair of very sinuously carved ivory horns. The tip of each horn is capped by razor-sharp talon. The hat is lined with some old cushiony leather that affords its wearer added protection.

..?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Alright. Got some help and have two more alter ideas. Anyone?

A big coppery spiked kettle hat:

Sturdy and large, this kettle hat's sheen is from a kiln-finished coppery brown glaze. A few small dents here and there ever-so-slightly mar the surface of the hat's glazed finish. The hat has been lightly decorated with an asymmetrical sprinkling of cheap diopsides upon its exterior. A jutting, extremely sharp spike sits a atop the crown of the hat -- flanked at both sides by a pair of equally tall, very sinuously curved horns.

An oversized copper kettle hat with large spikes:

This large and sturdy kettle hat has been covered with a coppery brown glaze, giving it a kiln-finished sheen. A plethora of small dents mar the glistening surface. A sprinkling of asymmetrical diopsides are set upon the exterior of the hat. An extremely sharp spike juts out from the crown between a set of very sinuously curved horns. This complex design of this hat makes it a force to be reckoned with.

A big spiked copper kettle hat:

The coppery glaze of this oversized kettle hat has a shiny mirror finish. Small dents here and there reflect light off riveted small spikes that circle the hat's wide brim. Adorning the top peak of the helmet is tall spike -- flanked on each side by a pair of very sinuously carved ivory horns. The tip of each horn is capped by razor-sharp talon. The hat is lined with some old cushiony leather that affords its wearer added protection.

..?
    ?
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 06-17-2018 at 04:09 PM. Reason: שבת שלום