Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: well I got married to Mr. Right :)

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    EVERYWHERE FOR I AM YOUR LORD
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    Love the peen, twink threesomes and power topping but it's nothing without love, common interests , comfort and completeness we share.
    this is kinda sig worthy
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    And stupid.

    Genitals matter, regardless of the person attached. I'm heterosexual and I will always choose peen over pussy, even if the pussy owner is a fantastic person. I'm fairly certain it's the same for a gay person.
    Jesus Christ.. I thought Gelston wrote this at first.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,515
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus Christ.. I thought Gelston wrote this at first.
    Sigs and limes, man, sigs and limes.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstreitkräfte View Post
    I feel like putting it that way is belittling. I don't think peen is the driver. These are two beings sharing their short time on earth. Yes they can't procreate together. But our programmed understanding of what a couple is largely comes from biblical history. Fuck religion.

    And really, with any realistic couple, how often does sex happen? .05% of the relationship total time? There has to be other things attracting people together. Shared interests. Compatibility. Strong working relationship with accomplishments. Sex is just a way to reproduce. It's only the end-all be-all for a consumerist, selfish society obsessed with pleasure.
    I'm assuming you're straight or at least pretend to be. Would you want to marry a dude? Would a gay dude want to marry a woman? Would a lesbian want to marry a dude?

    Stop being a dumbass.

    how often does sex happen? .05% of the relationship total time?
    It's not our fault that your wife is repulsed by you and/or you have a tiny peen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstreitkräfte View Post
    What about a pussy with balls?

    Checkmate.
    No, no one here wants you either.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-01-2018 at 09:12 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus Christ.. I thought Gelston wrote this at first.
    Were you more or less surprised at the "I will always choose peen over pussy" part before you realized it was Tisket?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstreitkräfte View Post
    Nice work man. Happiness and togetherness is the purpose of life. This is great news. Congratulations.
    I thought you wanted to throw gays off buildings.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Were you more or less surprised at the "I will always choose peen over pussy" part before you realized it was Tisket?
    I was more like "FINALLY! HE CAME OUT!"

    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I thought you wanted to throw gays off buildings.
    He woke up one day and realized that being a muslim wasn't as trendy as he thought.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    EVERYWHERE FOR I AM YOUR LORD
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He woke up one day and realized that being a muslim wasn't as trendy as he thought.
    Converting to Islam in 2005 wasn't trendy. It changed me forever, and I tap into my learnings from it daily. Doesn't mean I have to be suckered into religious exclusivity though.
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstreitkräfte View Post
    Converting to Islam in 2005 wasn't trendy. It changed me forever, and I tap into my learnings from it daily. Doesn't mean I have to be suckered into religious exclusivity though.
    Seriously: No one gives 2 shits.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •