Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 76

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They did it for 76 because it had the building tools they were looking for, and 76 is really just the afterbirth of Fallout 4. Hell, you can actually make Skyrim multiplayer with a bunch of mods.
    Yeah network code is becoming more and more of a reality for modders. That's great. I've played Kerbal Space Program and Euro Truck Simulator 2 multiplayer (and X-com 2 co-op) through mods. They were unfinished and didn't work perfect, but the ability is there for sure.

Now if only they'd perfect it for Rimworld.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 11-29-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Blog Entries

The Skyrim one, it basically codes the joiners as a follower, so you have to be in the same loaded instance as the host. He walks into a cave, you now appear in the cave with him, for instance. I haven't played around with it, but it seems neat enough.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

The Skyrim one, it basically codes the joiners as a follower, so you have to be in the same loaded instance as the host. He walks into a cave, you now appear in the cave with him, for instance. I haven't played around with it, but it seems neat enough.
    Now that you mention Skyrim..I never did beat that. I have to do that at some point. I have a horrible problem with open world RPGs. I haven't beaten one since Morrowind I don't think. I get closer and closer to the end of them, and then I try to fill in all the blanks and complete all the side quests once I reach a point of "almost done" with the story. Inevitably I get bored with all the filler and quit, only to restart the process a year or two later on a new computer without my old save files.

I've never finished....Oblivion, Skyrim, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3 (though I watched someone finish that so it counts), Dragon Age Inquisition. Actually, I did finish New Vegas. That was too good to not. Got all the alternate endings too.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 11-29-2018 at 10:27 AM.

Blog Entries

Vanilla Fallout 3 ending was trash.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I knew the dude was the pro's son the entire time. Some ass hole spoiled it before launch on a random website I was looking at.

Blog Entries

I knew the dude was the pro's son the entire time. Some ass hole spoiled it before launch on a random website I was looking at.
    You're talking about Fallout 4? I knew as soon as they put you back in cryo after the kidnapping they were going to be fucking around with your kid's age.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You're talking about Fallout 4? I knew as soon as they put you back in cryo after the kidnapping they were going to be fucking around with your kid's age.
    I'll never know if I would have known it from the start or not. Because I was told it was. Goddamn assholes.

People are saying not to take the 500 atoms (or w/e) because it'll count as recompense and you could lose out on potential lawsuits.

oof

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    People are saying not to take the 500 atoms (or w/e) because it'll count as recompense and you could lose out on potential lawsuits.

oof
    Do you actually have a choice? I figured they'd just deposit it directly onto your account.

Do you actually have a choice? I figured they'd just deposit it directly onto your account.
    I'm not sure but people are making it sound like it's a choice.