Thread: BUYING Bloodscrip

Default BUYING Bloodscrip

$6 per 1k. i'll take as many as you got

isn't that a little low, i mean people can sell for whatever. I was trying to compute it and couldn't. Maybe i am just tired

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    isn't that a little low, i mean people can sell for whatever. I was trying to compute it and couldn't. Maybe i am just tired
    beldar only throws low balls.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

How much were troll pendants ? Like 400k blood?
    Do I need pay more than $2600 for troll pendant .....doesn’t sound low at all

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    How much were troll pendants ? Like 400k blood?
    Do I need pay more than $2600 for troll pendant .....doesn’t sound low at all
    This logic is specious. You aren’t buying a troll pendant, you are buying bloodscrip.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

It’s actually perfectly germane to the topic as I am pricing one of the few items you can buy with this overpriced currency. If you know cash value of the 5 or 6 nice items they sell for bloodscrip then you can more appropriately tack a dollar amount on each bloodscrip.

Other than that you want to say random people throwing random prices out is setting the bar.

No

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    It’s actually perfectly germane to the topic as I am pricing one of the few items you can buy with this overpriced currency. If you know cash value of the 5 or 6 nice items they sell for bloodscrip then you can more appropriately tack a dollar amount on each bloodscrip.

Other than that you want to say random people throwing random prices out is setting the bar.

No
    Nope, what you are baking with the flour has nothing to do with the price of flour. You are basically asking for others to take on some of the price point for your uber item because it’s uber and expensive. Why would that matter even the smallest bit to the price of raw BS?

You are right, I am going to go enroll in an economics course.