Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Officials: Chainspears QoL update

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    ROFL first you spent two years complaining about my merchanting, and now you're pretending it never happened.

It's almost like you're just a bitter, angry troll on a game forum or something!

Too bad that doesn't buy you nice weapons, or you would be loaded!
    If you call overpaying for something, and then desperately spamming merchant channel on lich to try to make your money back on it - merchanting. Sure.

I'm not bitter, or angry. I think it's just shitty you have used RL wealth to try to corner a specific set of items in the game.

I have plenty of nice weapons and armor, I just don't feel the need to advertise it on the PC.
    Last edited by tyrant-201; 05-26-2018 at 02:23 AM.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Blog Entries

I mean, Tyrant isn't wrong. I thought about making a blunt using character once, but you just buy up all the good ones(and blunts suck anyways) so fuck it. You also like to brag a lot, like when you did that retarded flare trivia game all over LNet that lasted like an hour because you wanted to post your dumbass flares all over the place. It is annoying but whatever, I guess it was better than you screeching about politics like you are wont to do.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-26-2018 at 08:09 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I mean, Tyrant isn't wrong. I thought about making a blunt using character once, but you just buy up all the good ones(and blunts suck anyways) so fuck it. You also like to brag a lot, like when you did that retarded flare trivia game all over LNet that lasted like an hour because you wanted to post your dumbass flares all over the place. It is annoying but whatever, I guess it was better than you screeching about politics like you are wont to do.
    This is correct.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    If you call overpaying for something, and then desperately spamming merchant channel on lich to try to make your money back on it - merchanting. Sure.

I'm not bitter, or angry. I think it's just shitty you have used RL wealth to try to corner a specific set of items in the game.

I have plenty of nice weapons and armor, I just don't feel the need to advertise it on the PC.
    Merchanting (verb) 1. Organically making ~100m in game then supplementing that with tens of thousands in cash to acquire in game items.

“Vishra just gave me 50m for this mace!”
    “Sweet! She just sent me $2k via PayPal. She must be merchanting!”