Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Officials: Chainspears QoL update

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You are required to yell "Get over here!" prior to every usage.
    Yes you are. Hahaha. Either type it out IG or at least scream it at your computer,

You are required to yell "Get over here!" prior to every usage.
    Your hunting mates must also say, "finish him"
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Your hunting mates must also say, "finish him"
    Chain Spear specific coup de gras

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Am I missing something or are there like three of these in the game? Seems a weird thing to devote effort to. Congrats to the 1% I guess.
    No no no. The 1% in the hurling world owns a returner. This is more like a 10 percent weapon, which might now draw the attention of the 1%, for a nice payday for some 10%er. Congrats 10%! Your cool but not that functional weapon now works great.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

No no no. The 1% in the hurling world owns a returner. This is more like a 10 percent weapon, which might now draw the attention of the 1%, for a nice payday for some 10%er. Congrats 10%! Your cool but not that functional weapon now works great.
    I really wish they just make weightless, crafted hurlables.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I really wish they just make weightless, crafted hurlables.
    That would be cool. If you don't mind losing ammo, hurling can be effective at low levels with pretty plain weaponry, but that's maybe true with any attack method at low level.

Blog Entries

That would be cool. If you don't mind losing ammo, hurling can be effective at low levels with pretty plain weaponry, but that's maybe true with any attack method at low level.
    I have a Roman Legionary based character that hurls a pilum before pulling out a gladius and attacking. I've actually never lost my pilum and I've hurled it once for just about ever creature I've ever killed.

The entry-level hurling setup should be a few warrior sheaths loaded with javelins. I'm surprised I haven't run across more Ghetto Bandoliers. Before I got my hands on an actual bandolier, I was amassing a set of max-lightened superior spears for that purpose.
    Last edited by Zarston; 05-25-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Is the best weapon setup still a 10x claid-weighted maul?
    The best weapon setup is still me breaking a foot off in your ass you cake sniffing twat!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zarston View Post
    The entry-level hurling setup should be a few warrior sheaths loaded with javelins. I'm surprised I haven't run across more Ghetto Bandoliers. Before I got my hands on an actual bandolier, I was amassing a set of max-lightened superior spears for that purpose.
    I mostly used hurling as an opener, since my actual melee weapon is a weaker base. I'm usually able to knock things over and stun them with the hurled pilum. If I don't get the knock down I can usually get the stun though, then easy pickings for my shield charge and then stabbing.