Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Mortal Kombat XI

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty, dirty
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Told you, bitch.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty, dirty
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    For real, though... we have to be getting more info soon. E3 starts in less than 2 weeks.

    It usually gets announced a week or two beforehand...

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    For real, though... we have to be getting more info soon. E3 starts in less than 2 weeks.

    It usually gets announced a week or two beforehand...
    Maybe they're just waiting for E3 this year, so that it won't be another year of nobody caring because they already saw it the month before.

    Now I'm hearing about it being announced at some Sony press conference.

    Watch it end up being Motor Kombat or some dumb shit.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty, dirty
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Lol... I played the shit out of Motor Kombat.

    You heard about it being at the Sony E3 conference? Where did you hear this? That same babbage ass bullshit 4chan you heard about combobreaker?

    Eat shit.

    Maybe you can get in the beta tag test, too?
    Last edited by Makkah; 05-29-2018 at 06:01 PM.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Lol... I played the shit out of Motor Kombat.

    You heard about it being at the Sony E3 conference? Where did you hear this? That same babbage ass bullshit 4chan you heard about combobreaker?

    Eat shit.
    You want me to stream getting a double flawless + babality on you for the entire universe to see don't you?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty, dirty
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You want me to stream getting a double flawless + babality on you for the entire universe to see don't you?
    LIEZ!

    For real doe. You >>>>> my whole existence

    re: MK9

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,851
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    I wouldn't play a WB game if you paid me.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty, dirty
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I wouldn't play a WB game if you paid me.
    Probably a good thing you're in this thread helping us out.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,851
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Probably a good thing you're in this thread helping us out.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty, dirty
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    So you're just bad at all WB games. No worries.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •