Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kill Alaskan Bear and Wolf Cubs - Lure them with food and lights - Trump 2018

Default Kill Alaskan Bear and Wolf Cubs - Lure them with food and lights - Trump 2018

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a046186ecabe

People gotta eat right?

(Head shaker)

These guys have zero morality.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a046186ecabe

People gotta eat right?

(Head shaker)

These guys have zero morality.
    Sounds like you're just as ignorant on the topic as the huffington puffington post.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Eh, wolves and bears as a whole aren't threatened in Alaska. There was an area they were considering doing that in, but haven't done it yet.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Sounds like you're just as ignorant on the topic as the huffington puffington post.
    It's easy to just call someone ignorant. Do you have a source you'd like to cite to counter his argument?
    Last edited by Viekn; 05-21-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Blog Entries

The park service said in an emailed statement the proposed rule would “establish consistency” with state regulations
    So the rest of the state already allows it? Sounds like a non issue then.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Sounds fucked up, but what's new. America doesn't run on common sense. It runs on bureaucracy and bullshit.
    Most of the people doing the hunting are the Indian tribes, but as I said you're ignorant on the subject, this is their food. Fuck I can hardly stand American urbanites anymore.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Fuck I can hardly stand American urbanites anymore.
    Don't worry, Ebola is on the horizon again.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Most of the people doing the hunting are the Indian tribes, but as I said you're ignorant on the subject, this is their food. Fuck I can hardly stand American urbanites anymore.
    You pulled that out your ass because you felt shame for being called out as ignorant.

Here is the entire article. Please feel free to argue in support of what is described with words instead of slander.
    Hunting is a real hot button issue and we can,see that in this article because there's limited information. I'm trying to find the problem that's being solved. Is there a predator overpopulation in nat'l parks in Alaska?

Some of it I'm ok with. Dogs are good tools for hunting and can be a real asset. Alaskans have lots of opportunities to draw tags each year, but have to travel far. Shooting caribou from a boat could make it easier to fill the freezer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You pulled that out your ass because you felt shame for being called out as ignorant.
    No, I pulled it out of my ass because I'm not a self worshiping American city dweller and realize that the vast majority of the population north of Vancouver is still Indians. But you're right cwolff, why would I expect anything different than the same failed liberal policies of stealing peoples land and forcing them to beg for government handouts?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984