Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black ora moonshard pendant for Lasik (cash only)

Default Black ora moonshard pendant for Lasik (cash only)

SOLD!

Hey friends, so a good friend of mine is raising money to get Lasik. You may not care, in any event I am selling my completed black ora (sinister black haze) moonshard pendant with a few nifty bloodrunes to raise money (100%will go to her). as such this is a CASH ONLY auction, you can either paypal me, or you can paypal my friend directly if you would prefer.

this is a glamour pendant that hides virtually everything about you besides skin color and eye color. Can be swaped in with different bloodrunes. Included are 5 of the Mystic Tier bloodrunes, they change descriptions every now and then and just generally look badass. You can see the full list of descriptions here https://gswiki.play.net/MoonShard_pendant#Mystic

a moon-filled black ora pendant.
    =X=- Plague
    q_|- Integument
    ||o~o|| Elements
    .|.|.|. Seasons
    ``\`/ Nature

MB:$150
    CB:$200 to tohrment

SOB STORY:
    So, my friend Lynne is a fashion designer/costume designer/classy looking nerf herder. She works her ass off as most folks in an artistic field are required to do if they want to make ends meet and is pretty much just a really sweet soul. Well, it's come up that her eyes are bad, REALLY bad, to the point of headaches that are preventing her from living her life, let alone put the time and effort into her craft. The fact that it has gotten this bad and I NEVER heard her bitch about it before this says a lot about who she is as a person, and frankly she undersells it in her gofundme. She is fucking amazing. Way cooler than my glamour pendant. If anybody would like to kick in a couple bucks, that would be really cool. I hate to solicit funds but if it gets her even a couple bucks more, I'm cool with the optics. You can donate directly to her gofundme (Give a player name or something so I can thank you!), or if you would rather paypal/venmo me (cool) or her (would need to check with her) to skip those dirty bastard fees, just shoot me a PM.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-lynne-get-lasik
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-24-2018 at 12:58 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Her is a terrible picture of one of her awesome designs. The LEDs don't show up right in the light, and you can't see the Tardis corset, but anyway...This is "Tardis Through the Wormhole", runner up at the Her Universe fashion show (contentiously I might add, a marauders map outfit won but I think this one had much more depth)

Lynne.jpg
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

3. Default

Ososis has a crushhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Ososis has a crushhhhhh
    Close enough. I like makers.

5. Default

I'll take it, PM sent.

edit - oops, this is an auction, MB.
    Last edited by hamsquatch; 05-21-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Whoever buys this, I have a white ora I'd trade after you buy it.

Updated with bid!

You swing a vultite claidhmore at a black forest ogre!
    AS: +401 vs DS: +258 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +76 = +251
    ... and hit for 147 points of damage!
    Terrible slash to the black forest ogre's side!
    Entrails spill out, onto the ground!
    Death can be SO messy.
    The light in a black forest ogre's eyes goes out as she collapses and finally dies.

Updated!

Going twice! Gonna call this sold tomorrow if no more interest.