Thread: +25 void-flaring bear-themed mace

1. Default +25 void-flaring bear-themed mace

I found this nice mace on a creature. Wish I could use it, but I don't do OHB. It sings as +25, void flares, 7 lbs, can be lightened, made of mithglin.

SOLD to Radeek for 750k

I'll run the sale until Monday. Bid here or via PM.

a bear-carved dark mithglin mace

>l mace
    Made from ebonwood, the thick haft of this mace has been expertly carved to resemble the upright form of a bear. The rear paws curl around a large ruby at the base of the haft and the wood has been carefully shaped into fearsome claws that grip the gem in place. Care has been taken to enhance the natural grain of the wood to give the impression of muscle and fur without compromising the worn grip of the weapon. Even the spiked head of the mace has been shaped to appear like a snarling bear's head. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
    There appears to be something written on it.

>read mace
    In the Common language, it reads:
    Bear Heart
    Last edited by somethief2; 05-21-2018 at 08:41 AM.

MB
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

3. Default

a bump, and a new CB

That's a great looted item. I wonder if it was generated or dropped by a character. I've never noticed enchanting marks on looted weapons but then again, I've never looked.

5. Default

I posted to see if it was dropped and had it sung to to see if it was disarmed but it doesn't seem it was. I also wasn't in a disarming area. But I was surprised to find it. Very glad if GMs are making unique items like this.

Quote Originally Posted by somethief2 View Post
    I posted to see if it was dropped and had it sung to to see if it was disarmed but it doesn't seem it was. I also wasn't in a disarming area. But I was surprised to find it. Very glad if GMs are making unique items like this.
    Definitely! Its a nice surprise to see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That's a great looted item. I wonder if it was generated or dropped by a character. I've never noticed enchanting marks on looted weapons but then again, I've never looked.
    Enchanting marks will generally appear on weapons with a higher enchant than their material base.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

750k please
    Only the dead have seen the end of war

9. Default

750k bid noted. I'll mark it sold tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by somethief2 View Post
    750k bid noted. I'll mark it sold tomorrow morning.
    Yeah, that makes sense.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."