Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strong Farm Bill

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I do insult you fairly often. Your postings give me the impression that I've hurt your feelings many times and it's odd because you're super combative and simultaneously fragile.
    You insult pretty much everyone when you get called out on your bullshit. I am far from fragile, I am, however, a patriot and the beliefs that you regularly espouse are a direct threat to the republic, directly harmful to people and necessarily lead to the death of uncounted numbers when carried to their conclusion. That fact that you and others are too ignorant, illiterate or flatly too stupid to understand the consequences of what you are spewing is appalling. The alternative is that you are willfully spreading such destructive nonsense in which case you are simply evil and should be opposed at every turn.

Your posts tend to reflect someone who is both arrogant and egotistical as well as being immensely short sighted and selfish. You insult people when your cut and paste pablum bullet points fail to convince people and you degenerate quickly into anger, insults and give off the air of a school yard bully who got stared down and blinked and then is trying to save face by saying that you intended for the outcome in the first place. You are frustrated about your life and feel powerless to change it and lash out here, and likely elsewhere, because of it. You look to everyone and everything but yourself as the explanation of why you are where you are without ever looking to yourself as the reason. Since you place blame elsewhere you fail to improve yourself or your position in life despite the resources being available for education, skills development, business development and self improvement through the very tool you use to lash out, the Internet.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're also Neveragain?
    Ummmm, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    "Working a farm" is probably a euphemism for something you don't want to know about.
    Ha. Also a no unless you don't want to know about 16 hour days outside hauling hay, feeding animals and cutting firewood. But then again, many on this board don't want to know about hard work.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Lots of words there. Well written. I feel the exact same way about your vitriol though. I'd say your projecting but am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Lets see how it goes.
    Last edited by cwolff; 05-19-2018 at 04:55 PM.

I do insult you fairly often. Your postings give me the impression that I've hurt your feelings many times and it's odd because you're super combative and simultaneously fragile.
    How many people again do you have on ignore because of your super fragile ego can't handle opposing views?

You are the most effeminate, fragile and delicate guy posting on this forum. And that's saying something with Ashliana and Backlash.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Lots of words there. Well written. I feel the exact same way about your vitriol though. I'd say your projecting but am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Lets see how it goes.
    Yep, nailed it on the first try.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    How many people again do you have on ignore because of your super fragile ego can't handle opposing views?

You are the most effeminate, fragile and delicate guy posting on this forum. And that's saying something with Ashliana and Backlash.
    Opposing views are one thing. Depressed middle-aged men suffering from low testosterone inadequacy issues who lash out emotionally seeking attention on an internet forum are completely different.

Continue to blame the focus of your attention for your desperate need to prove something to yourself because no one actually gives a shit. That line of thinking is for people who don't want to own up to the reality that they are actually guilty of sociopathic behavior.

Opposing views are one thing. Depressed middle-aged men suffering from low testosterone inadequacy issues who lash out emotionally seeking attention on an internet forum are completely different.

Continue to blame the focus of your attention for your desperate need to prove something to yourself because no one actually gives a shit. That line of thinking is for people who don't want to own up to the reality that they are actually guilty of sociopathic behavior.
    uh, wut? Try posting again. This time, in your drunkeness, try and sound at least somewhat coherent.

It's like you are projecting something here, Cupcake.

Maybe you need another drink and give it another try?

Are you upset because I ranked cwolff more effeminate than you?

You're still more retarded.. just hold onto that award.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-20-2018 at 01:45 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

You forgot Latrin.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You forgot Latrin.
    I try not to feed that creepy little troll.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME