Thread: Next big Giveaway for those 25 trainings and under in June

1. Default Next big Giveaway for those 25 trainings and under June 8, 2018

Greetings all,

Thank you all for who attended, helped, and volunteered items for the event.

Here are the top winners with number of locations they were winners at:
    Top 6 winners were WOH 10, Onigirl 10, Starasiel 9, Kazra 9, Honoris 6, Dahush 6 (5th place had a tie so we awarded both players)
    Each of the top winners received a 1 million silvers note
    The top winners should get a hold of Qoobaba in world for the free up to 4x enchant on 1 item.

Additionally, we gave out another (62) 100k notes.

Enjoy everyone, and see you at our next event, which will be a Trivia Contest July 27th 2018.

Okay for the next big giveaway I have decided to hold a contest similar to "Find a Fox".
    This is now being sponsored by the House of Daingneach Onoir

Where: Wehnimer's Landing and just outside Landing
    When: Friday at 10:30pm EST June 8, 2018

In this case you will be "Finding Dethnyain"

Okay the rules are simple:

There will be 20 locations. They will be inside town or close by outside of town.

I give clues on the help channel only once. You find me, and win a really nice silvers note. (No worries I won't hide. I will be in plain sight)
    I will not hide in houses that you cannot access. I will be inside the main door in most places or right outside in some places.
    The more times you find me, the more silvers you can win. Limited to first three who find me at each location. When you find me just say win.
    *****DO NOT COME INTO THE ROOMS TO FIND ME IN GROUPS***** THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED!
    On a possible tie, I reserve the right to increase that amount of winners.

Don't bother using locate because it won't work ::grins:: Ya really didn't think I would make it that easy? Also The Spell 116 Locate Person will not work on me either.
    Plus this will give you young ins a chance to really learn about your town.
    Levels of winners will be checked to be fair to all.

Prizes will be from 100k up to 500k notes (maybe 1m depending on my mood that day) for the top winners.
    Additionally, Qoobaba has graciously agreed to supply the top 5 winners with up to 4x enchant on the item of their choice.

There will be additional items like small statues etc given out at end of contest, and an anonymous donor has given 20 chrism's to the event.

This will be a fast paced contest. I move around quick. Ya never know where I could pop up at.

I will put clues on the help channel but also on the crystal amulet channel so everyone can participate.

Enjoy,
    Last edited by Gigantuarous; 06-09-2018 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Update Title
    Dethnyain Carniverous formerly known as Gigantuous Carniverous (beginning of time - 2004)

2. Default

Shameless Bump since event is in 2 days.
    Dethnyain Carniverous formerly known as Gigantuous Carniverous (beginning of time - 2004)

Blog Entries

Sounds like fun. I moved most of my characters to Vaalor but I think I have a few left in Landing. I like hide and seek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

4. Default

Just posted a thank you.